Recent content by Bewbzout

  1. Bewbzout

    WTS L35 heads (located NW)

    I have a set of L35 heads that came off my 94 olds bravada. It will be getting a V8 so no need for the heads. I steam cleaned them and magna fluxed them while i was getting my AAS is auto tech and everything looked good. I would really prefer not to ship them but i will if i have to. $200 +...
  2. Bewbzout

    LS_ or LQ_ w/ 4L60e question

    so i plan on using a 4l60e so i dont have to shorten or lengthen driveshafts and yada yada. So my question is for those of you that used a 4l60e and kept it in the stock location, did you need to clearence the firewall at all? Thanks -Josh
  3. Bewbzout

    not really a build thread just some random pictures of my project

    Re: not really a build thread just some random pictures of my project :tup: on 4 door. Im building a 4 door as well. Not only is it fun to beat ppl in a SUV but a 4 door with ppl in the back will just make me laugh every time.
  4. Bewbzout

    ProtoTy Project

    Re: ProtoTy Project Man you dont play around do you? Great work man.
  5. Bewbzout

    '96 Impala SS (1st race/1st kill)

    Re: '96 Impala SS (1st race/1st kill) I too have an impala SS but mine has quite a few mods. There are by no means fast cars unless you dump alot of money in them like i did. Either way its fun to race cobras and whatever else pulls up thinking they are just gonna waste you big heavy car. Then...
  6. Bewbzout

    Transfer case chain

    Re: Transfer case chain ^ this You can check deflection like the manual states. Hold the chain in your hand and see how much deflection you get. I cant remember the spec
  7. Bewbzout

    Frame notch for A/C

    Re: Frame notch for A/C That looks good thanks sparkwire
  8. Bewbzout

    Frame notch for A/C

    Re: Frame notch for A/C My notch is done now but i did look on the s10 forum and all i found was 2wd frames. I just notched as much as possible so i think ill be good.
  9. Bewbzout

    Engine Oil Priming?

    Re: Engine Oil Priming? http://www.ratwell.com/technical/HydraulicLifters.html#operation
  10. Bewbzout

    rear locking unit...

    Re: rear locking unit... If you dont really hammer on your truck the stock unit is fine. Plus at less then $200 and only about an hour or so labor its an option for those that dont want to roll patterns and set backlash (although its very easy just time consuming).
  11. Bewbzout

    rear locking unit...

    Re: rear locking unit... I know this is a old thread but if anyone were to search they might find this helpful. Just called the dealer and the clutch packs are $50 for one side and $130 for the other. Mabe this will help someone in the future.
  12. Bewbzout

    Frame notch for A/C

    Re: Frame notch for A/C Im just trying to keep the cost down so figured i would go with the stock mounting location. I will be painting the frame with rust shield soon so i need to get this thing notched but i want to make sure im cutting enough so i dont have to re-do it.
  13. Bewbzout

    Frame notch for A/C

    Does anyone have pics of how much you notched the frame when doing an LSx swap? I have searched but cannot find any pics of this. Thanks
  14. Bewbzout

    Cannot find an exact answer

    Re: Cannot find an exact answer thank you Dave for the info. I will continue doing research but like you said i might want to start looking for a newer trans. Thanks again.
  15. Bewbzout

    Ignition module relocation?

    Re: Ignition module relocation? I dont see any problem with mounting it on the firewall. There are alot of guys that mount them away from the heat.
Top