Recent content by GoatRope

  1. GoatRope

    Vibration Under Heavy Load

    Engine mounts were replaced with factory style mounts, but trans mount is still old, so that was my next guess. Shocks have been replaced at some point with Bilstien units, they might be a little weak. I’m going to check drivetrain angles when I’m under it to do the trans mount today, it almost...
  2. GoatRope

    Vibration Under Heavy Load

    Wheels have been rebalanced and I’m picking up a new trans mount today. Will report back
  3. GoatRope

    Vibration Under Heavy Load

    New converter, not blowing through this one, but still vibrating under hard acceleration. Very annoying.
  4. GoatRope

    Vibration Under Heavy Load

    No, but it looks like I’m blowing though the converter pretty hard so I’m going to swap it and see if that’s the problem
  5. GoatRope

    Vibration Under Heavy Load

    Getting a pretty decent vibration under heavy load, say in excess of 5 psi of boost, worse in lower gears, though will still have some shimmy in 3rd if you load it up. So far I have replaced/upgraded the following: Front half shafts and ball joints Heavy Duty prop shaft Built 4l60E with FTI...
  6. GoatRope

    Motocam360 Plug n Play ECM

    Got the Typhoon home today, will be installing in the next week or so...
  7. GoatRope

    WTB: RPM Headers

    Looking for a set of RPM headers if anyone has some sitting around, let me know. Thanks, Kyle
Top