Recent content by jackrussell

  1. J

    1993 Ty for sale

    I am letting go of my ty I am looking to get a firm 6500.00 About the truck I am the second onwer it cam out of Nevada about 8 yrs ago,,ok ok It has 154000 miles on it I rebuilt the engine at 125000 I did the trans about 2 yrs ago at 152000. And all of the other regular stuff AC...
  2. J

    exhaust manifolds, abs thing

    Re: exhaust manifolds, abs thing Hey can you hit me up syty70@yahoo.com or better yet 617-719-5824 Interested in manifolds Thank you
  3. J

    how long have you owned your truck

    Re: how long have you owned your truck I've had my ty for 3yrs. 3 months 112,000 when bought it drove till124,000 then rebulit now at 144,000 going great much $$ upkeep ball joints ect.
  4. J

    Any market for Typoon with blown engine?

    Re: Any market for Typoon with blown engine? What do you want for it :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
  5. J

    I need to find a few parts

    Motor mounts,tranny mount,tie down kit and fuel pump I thought about buying one on ebay but after reading the post I don't think it's a walbro... Thank you :tup:
  6. J

    Starter problem

    My starter is burning out from heat? I beleave it's the syclinoid two so far this year it's at the gararge now starts but last night I got nothing then it turned over. What can I do about this.
  7. J

    Are the stock GMC BALL JOINTS A WATSE OF MONEY

    Re: Are the stock GMC BALL JOINTS A WATSE OF MONEY Thamk you :tup:
  8. J

    Are the stock GMC BALL JOINTS A WATSE OF MONEY

    Re: Are the stock GMC BALL JOINTS A WATSE OF MONEY Hey thanks, I will tell him to stick with the moog,the truck is all over the place and I am going to drive to Forida next month. My motor mount is gone think I can just leavr it for now. You mention the second time there's no need to press them...
  9. J

    Are the stock GMC BALL JOINTS A WATSE OF MONEY

    I need to replace mine once again 15 months or 18,000 miles later Boston pot holes :( So I was told that it's double the price for parts 93.00 for lower 112. for upper Parts only What should labor cost and how long for each side upper and lower pressed I beleave :tup: :tup:
  10. J

    Please help me out

    Re: Please help me out stock rims off a 2001 vet. 18 in rear and 17 in front... Thank you
  11. J

    Please help me out

    :rotf: :rotf: I wacked my vett so can I put my 18 in rear rims on rear and 17'' front on my ty... Without any problems . I hear about people talking about the transfer case and ect. I have not a clue so what size tires and lugs. What must be done Thank you much I drive hard real hard don't want...
  12. J

    Problem my shifter cable

    My cable snped twice,When they fixed it I could feel it was tighter than before not sur whats up. Anyone ever have this problem? thanks merry X-MASS
  13. J

    Once again will these rims fit GIVE ME A BREAK I AM NEW

    Re: Once again will these rims fit GIVE ME A BREAK I AM NEW Yeah me and my boy drove to Reno to get this truck. I bought it for 8,000 and rebuilt the engine. The only upgrade are the A.T.R. intercooler and a chip. I need to get a cold air intake because my tube from the turbo to the air box is...
  14. J

    Once again will these rims fit GIVE ME A BREAK I AM NEW

    Re: Once again will these rims fit GIVE ME A BREAK I AM NEW I am not sure there knockoffs,but on my vett then rears are bigger than the fronts. I ask but ya know there not going to tell ya that they are. I never seen black on the inside like that. Hey I need tires anyways.. I just called N.T.B...
  15. J

    Once again will these rims fit GIVE ME A BREAK I AM NEW

    Re: Once again will these rims fit GIVE ME A BREAK I AM NEW I am in Allston, Can I go to N.T.B. Tire for mounting will they have spacers? I pick these up on ebay for 300.00 with tires. I think there a knockoff. Anywyas the last thing I should think about are tires, My truck need a good garage...
Top