Recent content by jericoJo

  1. J

    AR Autosports motor packages

    Mike, are you going to do transmission also? thanks jo
  2. J

    torque converter

    What’s the function boost pressure valve? Line pressure? Thanks jo
  3. J

    Intercooler theory- why dual ic are in parallel

    Since I am working on building a custom intercooler, I am thinking DUAL core. If you going to do something go all out. Most dual intercooler setup I see are in parallel to each other. I think on a syty it would be easier to do a dual core in series, 1 ic would be infront the radiator and the...
  4. J

    PTE DP Clearance

    Didn't have a clearance problem with my pte51 and ATR cat back. Play around with the band clamp, you can adjust/move it from there. I remove the dp a few times and every time it fits differently. I mean where the band clamp is you can push the dp up or down, you get a good 3" to play with. Jerico Jo
  5. J

    how to change shift point

    I did the valve body mod, it was straight forward, undo the C clip thing dorp the old one out and out the new one in. How do you check tranny pressure, I assume you need a pressure guage of some sort. Is that what that rubber line untop of the tranny is for?
  6. J

    how to change shift point

    My ty has 76k , I am the original owner. The first 70K miles i baby it but the last 5k (about last 3 years) i been "beat on it". My engine is in great shape, no smoke. Mods are: 255 ltr hp pump atr cat back pte 51 combo msd 6al ultimate chip kb cold air BH tc 9/11 and vaule body mod other little...
  7. J

    Found more info on the Powerstroke intercooler,

    Damm! thats a lot of chopping. I am planning to maybe cut off about 5" from the bottom and cut off the 3" end pipes and weld on 2 1/4. My end tank is aluminium, the above pic look like plastic end tank. A Long term project wont happen anytime soon.
  8. J

    how to change shift point

    and when in 4th, rpm drops to 2600 rpm. The truck dosen't seem to have any power in 4th
  9. J

    how to change shift point

    I got a Brian Harthman TC and valve body mod, It start at 4100 rpm from 1st to 2nd and then keep dropping tru each gear. 2nd to 3rd @ 3900 , 3rd to 4th @ 3500, this at WOT . thanks Jo
  10. J

    how to change shift point

    Tighten (press the "D" and push the cable towards the driver fender) or loosen the TV cable raises the shift point? I know tighten the cable gives you a harder shift. jo
  11. J

    Found more info on the Powerstroke intercooler,

    Stupid ass me and impluse buying, pick up one yesterday at a junk yard for $150. It seem impossible to fit 3 pipes between the radiator and the headlights ,I dont think there is 3" space there. Maybe drop it a little lower . I would love to see the pic on a ty. Jo
  12. J

    Found more info on the Powerstroke intercooler,

    the stock Conquest/station intercooler is a popular upgrate for with the import crowd. I believe the cores is something like 9 x 18 x 2 3/4 with 1 3/4 end pipe. You can change the end pips and do a setup like Big Al. Jerico
  13. J

    how to change shift point

    Is changing the governer the only way to change the shify point? I tried the TV cable didn't make any different onthe shift point at WOT. Where is the governer locate on the tranny? Don't need to drop it to change it? Thanks alot . jericojo (shifting at really low rpm)
  14. J

    Reclock pte51 & ic to tb size

    1. How do you re-clock the pte turbo (pte51) , need it to point down .There ae a few bolts on it, one set inthe middle by tghe oil line then there are some by the compressor cover 2. what is the size (id) of the intercooler to throttle body hose? thanks very much jerico
Top