Recent content by MacGyver

  1. M

    240SX & Accord - Same time

    Bring it Adam :D I mean come on your should definately out 60' me right :evil: Will
  2. M

    more.... mustang, saturn on spray

    Hey Adam. You going up to the meeting tonight at UC7? I'll be up there around 9:45 or so Will
  3. M

    Mustang / Prowler

    Hey pick on someone your own size :) Finally got the truck running right eh? Come out to the track next friday and we'll line em up man. L8r Will
  4. M

    beat by a Z28

    That time was on street radials (Firestone SZ50's to be exact) and also on a 1.98 60' Will
  5. M

    beat by a Z28

    my god the LS1 must have had a 427 or something in there because there's no way a lightly modded one could ever run 12's....oh wait I went 12.74 @ 110 with just an airlid and exhaust cutout. Will
  6. M

    Zo6 & c5 go down

    only a 7.70's.........i'm suprised you pulled a Z06 top end especially with only 88mph in the 1/8th. I ran an 8.0 @ 87mph on a crappy 2.0 60' Will
  7. M

    Zo6 & c5 go down

    Cool what's it run at the track? Will
  8. M

    Zo6 & c5 go down

    Nice kills. What do you have done to your truck? Will
  9. M

    Whos coming to the Fast wrench session

    mods....nah I just got the biggest loudest flowmaster you can buy under there. Oh and that ratchet shifter I just put that in there cause it looks cool :lol: Will
  10. M

    Whos coming to the Fast wrench session

    Nope havent seen it. Didn't know it was a turbo'd SBC. I'm not a new member just havent posted in awhile. Dont even own a sy/ty yet. Someday though. Right now I have a 99 Trans-Am with a few mods Will
  11. M

    Whos coming to the Fast wrench session

    Just wondering how he thinks he has a good chance of winning the money when he said himself in the post there were 8-9 second street cars there last time Will
  12. M

    Whos coming to the Fast wrench session

    So your Sy runs 8's? LOL Will
  13. M

    2 for 1 deal, FL style

    OSW is not closed for the winter yet. Their last TNT tune nights are listed on their website. The last wednesday TNT of the year is on the 18th and the last friday TNT is on the 20th. Then they are closed till January sometime. Will
  14. M

    mommy wont let me race - HA

    LOL Adam. I've ran into a few people with their parents in their cars that wouldn't race. I've raced with my dad in the T/A with me and he thought it was cool. Never raced with my mom in the car but I did floor it once and she about crapped her pants. You think your truck is loud. I'm...
  15. M

    Undefeated Weekend... BRING IT.

    Damnit Adam...When are we ever gonna hook up on the street for some fun :) Good kills man. Heather and I just got back from vacation So we hug out at home all weekend didn't do any cruising at all. Prolly be at the OSW midnight drags next weekend on the 7th though with the ET Streets on...
Top