Recent content by Mad Hatter

  1. M

    MERCEDES CL55 AMG KOMPRESSOR

    I'm confused, in the title you say slk 55 amg the in the story you call it a cl500. Do you mean slk 32 amg, cl 500 or cl55 amg?
  2. M

    Ruined the test drive for the Infinity G35 sales guy

    Coupes have 280 hp and really pull pretty good top end. Nice kill.
  3. M

    got spanked by a 3000gt vr4 worked up.

    I ran a 13.00@107 in my VR4 with the mods lsted below, the only ones that are really HP adders are the DP and boost controller. I wouldn't feel to bad about loosing to one, at least you got a good jump on him. THe third gears in these things are unreal. White97svt do you know the guys name...
  4. M

    Ruined the test drive for the Infinity G35 sales guy

    Nice kill, I assume from the 260 horse that you were refering to a sedan? They would actually be a pretty good race stock to stock. My G35 ran a 14.3@100 at the track. I take it you're not stock?
Top