Recent content by RalphRS

  1. R

    Front differential question, need advice

    Do you have some news for me?
  2. R

    Front differential question, need advice

    I have looked at it. It has a text on it 'made in canada' and in the circle '91'.
  3. R

    Front differential question, need advice

    That would be great! I will check it tomorrow, thank you.
  4. R

    Front differential question, need advice

    Ok it seems to me that they are orginal, i own the typhoon for a year now. How can i check this? But if i understand i need a new stub axle? I already looked but i cannot find them anywhere any suggestions?
  5. R

    Front differential question, need advice

    Is you problem solved after replacing the bearing? I have also the same problem, but the needle bearing was ok. I did replaced it to be sure and put everything together but the axle still have play up and down... I this normal? I cant see any sings of wear on the axle stub self... What else can...
Top