Recent content by MyTy

  1. MyTy

    Coil Over Ebay Question.

    Hey everyone been a long hot min since I've been active. I recently started driving myty as a daily driver. Going from a 2015 SRT Jeep back to the beast has been a transition. No more everything pretty much. The hardest thing to get used to is the suspension and how sloppy it is compared to the...
  2. MyTy

    South Dakota

    Hey everyone its been a while since I posted on here ive been really busy with some major personal life changes. I wanted to let ya guys know I just completed a road trip in MyTy (: from Portland Or all the way to South Dakota! The trip went much better than I expected. Only time I noticed a...
  3. MyTy

    Slowly Losing Fuel Pressure

    Re: Slowly Losing Fuel Pressure K I'm gonna go on your first piece of advice and go through SportMachines, wish I would have done that in the beginning.. thought Accufab was a good way to go. My old regulator help pressure from what I remember but when I tried adjusting the pressure somting...
  4. MyTy

    Slowly Losing Fuel Pressure

    Re: Slowly Losing Fuel Pressure thanks for all the help and info guys, I'm trying to look up how to check for a leaking or stuck fuel injector. when watching my fuel injector info on DM the BPW and inj DC sky rocket but only for a blip then go back to normal... does that make any of you suspect...
  5. MyTy

    Slowly Losing Fuel Pressure

    Re: Slowly Losing Fuel Pressure The problem with my situation is I have a brand new Accufab AFPR and when I put the key in on position the fuel pump does prim and goes to the desired level immediately starts dropping in fuel pressure down to about 20lbs than stops.. Its the reason I started...
  6. MyTy

    Slowly Losing Fuel Pressure

    Re: Slowly Losing Fuel Pressure In the past when I was researching on setting fuel pressure I read on here that when you disconnect the vacuum line from the AFPR the fuel pressure goes up about 10lbs.. so when adjusting you have to go 10lbs above what your aiming for because when you put the...
  7. MyTy

    Slowly Losing Fuel Pressure

    Re: Slowly Losing Fuel Pressure Thanks, Do you know if DataMaster shows the Idle Vacuum? After reading your post a few more times I'm now a little confused. I hope you can be patient with me.. So from what I understand when adjusting the fuel pressure the correct way by removing the vac line...
  8. MyTy

    Slowly Losing Fuel Pressure

    Re: Slowly Losing Fuel Pressure Ive been suspecting its the fuel pump that's the problem.. could it be a faulty fuel pump that is making the truck stall when I plug the vacuum line after removing it from the AFPR? Or possibly fuel filter?
  9. MyTy

    Slowly Losing Fuel Pressure

    Re: Slowly Losing Fuel Pressure Also I'm thinking it is low but when I try to adjust the pressure the truck stalls when I plug up the vacuum line.. if I don't plug the vacuum line after removing it from the AFPR am I not properly adjusting the pressure? I can see the pressure drop and rase when...
  10. MyTy

    Slowly Losing Fuel Pressure

    Re: Slowly Losing Fuel Pressure Ive never done that procedure and not sure exactly which connector you are speaking about. Do you happen to know the exact name of the connector? ill see if I can find it in the service manual.. the good ones for our trucks..
  11. MyTy

    Slowly Losing Fuel Pressure

    Re: Slowly Losing Fuel Pressure New question to add... So I have two typhoons and I cant figure out why this is happening on one of the Ty's and not both. When adjusting the fuel pressure on one, when I disconnect the vacuum line from the AFPR and plug the vacuum line the truck stalls out but...
  12. MyTy

    Slowly Losing Fuel Pressure

    Re: Slowly Losing Fuel Pressure Hmm I guess ill try going back to my old one, the reason I switched is when I try to adjust the pressure on the old AFPR something strange and kinda scary happened a lot of fine mist of gas shot out from what seemed to be the regulator but there was so much I...
  13. MyTy

    Slowly Losing Fuel Pressure

    I recently installed a Accufab AFPR and now I notice when I turn my key on to prime the fuel pump my fuel pressure goes to 42 and than steadily drops down to around 20 psi in the matter of like one minute.. I'm starting to think that this is why my truck is stalling when I come to a stop or when...
  14. MyTy

    TPS Voltage Help?

    Re: TPS Voltage Help? On my DataMaster I have a spot that says IAC Position.. Is that the same as IAC count? Currently the slot on my DM that says IAC Count jumps around from 50-30 at idle. Another question I want to ask is when I disconnect my IACV the rpms jump up to over 2k at idle.. and...
  15. MyTy

    TPS Voltage Help?

    Re: TPS Voltage Help? well from what ive found on the forums and from what I'm experiencing is that the you can adjust the TPS voltage.. when I adjust the idle screw I can actually see the TPS voltage change threw datamaster. I have two ty's so after I posted the question I decided id go see...
Top