South Dakota

MyTy

Member
Hey everyone its been a while since I posted on here ive been really busy with some major personal life changes. I wanted to let ya guys know I just completed a road trip in MyTy :) from Portland Or all the way to South Dakota! The trip went much better than I expected. Only time I noticed a change in the trucks performance was at the highest elevations and that's only if I stoped and turned the truck off. It would struggle at first to idle so I would have to double foot it until picking up speed than things returned to normal. I had a great time on the trip and one nite even slept in the truck with the back seats down. This was the biggest road trip ive ever done and to know I completed it in MyTy is a pretty cool feeling!

I'm looking for a change and the reason I did the road trip is I have a good friend who lives here and I'm pretty sure I will be relocating here. I wanted to ask how many SyTy owners are out here? Also does anyone by chance know of any reliable or well knowledge shops here in the Midwest? I had poor luck finding any shops out on the west coast. Ive had people tell me that I just need to find mechanics that know the GM V6 motors.. I however had bad luck with all the shops I experienced with.

Hope everyone is having a good NewYear!

MyTy
 

fauXGT

Brick Pilot
Re: South Dakota

Was a Sy in Billings, Mt. if I recall...but that is still a distance from S.D.
 
Top