Recent content by Sy-Clone

  1. Sy-Clone

    ECM options

    Re: ECM options As you can see, it would be quite an undertaking to perform a 411 swap on the syclone. I'm sure it offers more tuning options. My buddy just wants reliability and streetability.
  2. Sy-Clone

    ECM options

    Re: ECM options I believe the practical solution in this case is to go with TurboTweak. My friend just wants to get his truck running and reliable.
  3. Sy-Clone

    ECM options

    Re: ECM options Thanks for your reply. I will certainly follow up on your suggestions and let my friend know what's available for his truck.
  4. Sy-Clone

    ECM options

    A buddy of mine has a "91" syclone and is looking for options to replace or enhance the factory unit. We're located in Puerto Rico and these trucks are an oddity here. Any suggestions are welcomed.
  5. Sy-Clone

    Where to get replacement front axles?

    A buddy of mine's needs replacement front axles for his syclone. We are in Puerto Rico. Any suggestions are much appreciated.
  6. Sy-Clone

    Forged 4.3 feeler thread

    Re: Forged 4.3 feeler thread Frank how far along did you get on those ss headers? I remember seeing some pics of them on the engine while you were mocking them up. Can they be finished up?
  7. Sy-Clone

    Forged 4.3 feeler thread

    Re: Forged 4.3 feeler thread What ever happened to the headers you were making for the 4.3?
  8. Sy-Clone

    Hood rod elimination kits

    Re: Hood rod elimination kits Here are some pics of my install of the kit on a 2nd gen truck. Did some trimming to the passenger side bracket and the hood mounting tabs. Nothing big,just better fitment.
  9. Sy-Clone

    Good to hear from you Frank. Looks like the recession hasn't affected you with working 60+hours...

    Good to hear from you Frank. Looks like the recession hasn't affected you with working 60+hours a week.I'm still very much interested in those headers. They looked pretty good from the pics you sent me last time.I finally installed my converted 2114 intake and can now take advantage of the full...
  10. Sy-Clone

    how is everyone with a edelbrock 2114 running thier vac lines ??

    Re: how is everyone with a edelbrock 2114 running thier vac lines ?? I'm running a CompCam 270AHR hydraulic roller seeing @ 8~10vac at idle. I have my brake booster hose connected to where you plan on running your new map/fpr connection.
  11. Sy-Clone

    how is everyone with a edelbrock 2114 running thier vac lines ??

    Re: how is everyone with a edelbrock 2114 running thier vac lines ?? Here's how I did it. The tb adapter has been drilled for several brass fittings.
  12. Sy-Clone

    Hood rod elimination kits

    Re: Hood rod elimination kits Payment sent
  13. Sy-Clone

    Hood rod elimination kits

    Re: Hood rod elimination kits Will this kit work on 2nd gen s10/sonoma? If so, I'll take one if you still have one.
  14. Sy-Clone

    Ford Sport Track rearend fitment

    Will the rearend out of an Explorer Sport Track fit a "98" s10/sonoma ext. cab truck? Is it shorter than the regular Explorer suv?
  15. Sy-Clone

    Project "TURBONOMA" begins

    Re: Project "TURBONOMA" begins Well after coming back home,I checked out the electricals and it looks ok. I have spark at the coil but I discovered some other gas leaks around the Y block in the rear of the mani. I also noticed I have no fuel pressure or at least the gage is not registering it...
Top