1996 Impala SS

slpcamaross97

New member
1996 Impala SS, last and the best year produced. Floor center concle shifter, Nice and big front bucket seats.

LT1 All stock. Tires a good, with very little miles. All fluids changed at 100k. Plugs, fuel filter, PCV, all 4 rotors, pads, all 4 sport gas charged shocks, also replaced.

Fun car, i get 18 MPG using it as my DD.

106,000 Miles

My cell is 810 397 8375

Asking 6300

spring2012065.jpg


spring2012064.jpg


spring2012063.jpg


spring2012062.jpg


spring2012060.jpg
 

alwayscode390

pppssssshhhhhtttttttttttt
Re: 1996 Impala SS

Nice car, is it blue or green?

I had a dream the other night that I bought one of those , lol ... a green one.

Too bad I dont need another car right now !!! ---
 

TYRODD

My ass. Look at it.
Re: 1996 Impala SS

Wish I had the scratch right now, love that color/year.

GLWS!
 

killa66cam

RIDIN DIRTY
Re: 1996 Impala SS

I have always wanted one too, and wished that I could buy yours! I just have too many cars right now and not enough places to keep them. GLWTS!

Cam
 

slpcamaross97

New member
Re: 1996 Impala SS

Thank guys. As you can tell im trying to consolidate two vehicle into one. Having 3 vehicles with full coverage insurance is a tad pricy.

Im in no super hurry, though i would throw it up and see what happens. Its not a Mint pieces. but for the price and the mechanically well its been taken care of i love it.
 
Top