Anybody know the part # for a 3 bar map sensor from GM?
exotickoncepts N.A.S.T.E. Member Jul 12, 2007 #1 Anybody know the part # for a 3 bar map sensor from GM?
SY756 New member Jul 12, 2007 #2 Re: 3 bar map exotickoncepts said: Anybody know the part # for a 3 bar map sensor from GM? Click to expand... AC Delco 12223861 should be it. Or just get one from one of the vendors here.
Re: 3 bar map exotickoncepts said: Anybody know the part # for a 3 bar map sensor from GM? Click to expand... AC Delco 12223861 should be it. Or just get one from one of the vendors here.
A a14me2 New member Jul 12, 2007 #3 Re: 3 bar map http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?part=MSD-2313&view=1&N=700+
skwayb NWSTP Jul 12, 2007 #4 Re: 3 bar map a14me2 said: http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?part=MSD-2313&view=1&N=700+ Click to expand... I am not 100% sure that has the same voltage curve as the GM one. Any body know?
Re: 3 bar map a14me2 said: http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?part=MSD-2313&view=1&N=700+ Click to expand... I am not 100% sure that has the same voltage curve as the GM one. Any body know?
BLACK92TY It's never enough Jul 13, 2007 #6 Re: 3 bar map Yup the 3 bar (which has the black connector) is #12223861. I think the old number was #16040749. Jon
Re: 3 bar map Yup the 3 bar (which has the black connector) is #12223861. I think the old number was #16040749. Jon