Baer Brake install, help???

408Typhoon

New member
Just bought the Baer Track 13" brake setup for the front. What specifically do you need to do to install them? Appoximately how long does it take? Any pictures would help. Thanks
 

gjp

another post whore
Re: Baer Brake install, help???

Hit up Steven. he did his Ty a while back. He lives in santa clara.
 

SYTY66

New member
Re: Baer Brake install, help???

Just an advise. The 16" stock wheels can't be used with the 13" Baer brakes.
 

gjp

another post whore
Re: Baer Brake install, help???

he is not running stock wheels
Picture935.jpg
 

408Typhoon

New member
Re: Baer Brake install, help???

Thanks for trying to help guys. I called BAER and got a manual shipped to me and spoke to the tech guy a couple times but all in all I finished it in about 6 hours. Really simple once you know how much to cut and grind. I'll take some pics this week and post.
 

gjp

another post whore
Re: Baer Brake install, help???

Swing by. I would like to see. I will be under my truck all weekend...Again :(
 
Top