Beat someone's Typhoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbo6

10.20@131.8
Re: Beat someone's Typhoon

J Dogg said:
Driving around one night in my '87 Supra Turbo - stock - and beat a local's Typhoon from a 45 roll... I WAS SURPRISED!!! :rotf:

Hey I see you posted your time on our timeslip page. Not that it matters because you are dead last LOL
 
Last edited by a moderator:

SeattleSy#1255

Category 5 Conservative
Re: Beat someone's Typhoon

blk00z28 said:
I have a civic turbo wanting to race me from a 40mph roll :roll:

I dont know who said it, but racing from a roll is like masterbating, in the end its still not the real thing. :lol: But I'll probably race him just to get him off my case. :roll:

ya, i see a lot of guys do this, claiming they want to "remove traction and driver error to see what car is really faster"....isn't traction and the driver part of the equation?
 

AUSyTyIN

Unbusted $#it box
Re: Beat someone's Typhoon

Turbo6 said:
Hey I see you posted your time on our timeslip page. Not that it matters because you are dead last LOL


104 MPH :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:
Yeah right
 

dgoodhue

BuSTeD 4.3
Re: Beat someone's Typhoon

sbc freak said:
104 MPH :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:
Yeah right

14.5@104mph isn't a stock Supra Turbo ET or MPH...maybe someone did some mods when replacing your headgasket.
 

blk00z28

Forced to by choice
Re: Beat someone's Typhoon

Hey, I ran a 16.0 @ 106 in my Z28 when it was stock. :D

And I still beat the rice I was racing. :lol:
 

Nasariobv

New member
Re: Beat someone's Typhoon

Notice Jdogg is only 18!!!!! Kids that young tend to believe there dreams are reality???
 

AUSyTyIN

Unbusted $#it box
Re: Beat someone's Typhoon

Even if the MPH was right, that is one crappy launch. I almost ran that time in my stock 1990 Z-24 (ie FWD) at 90 MPH. What was the 60' time, 2.9 sec?
 

gmcturbo

Active member
Re: Beat someone's Typhoon

maybe someone would care if you had a "Real" supra not a clunker. these trucks run like crap out-of-tune
 

J Dogg

New member
Re: Beat someone's Typhoon

wicked said:
I smell a troll...
Hey - Wicked - just wondering -
What is a t r o l l ?
<For some reason i don't think your talking about some doll from the early 90's...:>
 

J Dogg

New member
Re: Beat someone's Typhoon

kreepinty said:
maybe someone would care if you had a "Real" supra not a clunker. these trucks run like crap out-of-tune
Damn, I wonder if no one cares about my - "fake" - as opposed to "real" - supra why theres like 30 replies... plus it's not my problem if people are in denial because their favorite truck did, indeed, get it's ass handed to it by some rice - burning clunker, :2cents: aka my stock '87 - not '89 - Supra Turbo (14.5 @ 104). :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top