Before and after.

skata

Donating Member
Re: Before and after.

what size tires did you put on the new rims?
it kinda looks like you should have went with the next tire size wider. the sidewall looks like it pushes out a little to seat on the rim.
a wider tire will also help protect your rims better from curbs and such.
the wheels look good though.
 
Re: Before and after.

They look wide enough but not tall enough.
That oe pic reminds me of those donut spares.
Sorry, but I said it once and I'll say it again....
It's the rims that make it all look wrong.:2cents:
I didn't even lke them onthe vettes so it may be me.:dunno:
 

Andreas

New member
Re: Before and after.

That cladding really changed after the washing of the truck. Looks so much nicer :)
 

dgoodhue

BuSTeD 4.3
Re: Before and after.

Looks much much better

BTW the old vette rear wheel is spinning the wrong direction, you have a left wheel on the (right) passenger side.
 

hatrik8

Donating Member
Re: Before and after.

what size tires did you put on the new rims? it kinda looks like you should have went with the next tire size wider. the sidewall looks like it pushes out a little to seat on the rim. a wider tire will also help protect your rims better from curbs and such.
the wheels look good though.

They are 245 45 17 They were the right size to plus size up by 1 inch. I probably could have gone wider. What size do u think?

They look wide enough but not tall enough.
That oe pic reminds me of those donut spares.
Sorry, but I said it once and I'll say it again....
It's the rims that make it all look wrong.
I didn't even lke them onthe vettes so it may be me.

That's why I bought new rims. I dislike the old vette rims too. I'm thinking of painting them so they aren't THAT ugly.


That cladding really changed after the washing of the truck. Looks so much nicer

Thanks. Mother's Back to Black helps out with the cladding. I'd like to try Turtle Wax stuff, but haven't bothered buying some.

Looks much much better
BTW the old vette rear wheel is spinning the wrong direction, you have a left wheel on the (right) passenger side.

Thanks for the complement and I KNOW THE RIMS ARE IN THE WRONG DIRECTION. You guys like to point out flaws like crazy huh? In another post I had you guys told me like 5 times that they were going the wrong direction. I assume it's because they didn't read the previous posts by others pointing it out. :roll:
 

Andreas

New member
Re: Before and after.

I'll use the Turtle Black Chrome and I very satisfied. I guess they are just the same but I can recomend it. But I've read that some dont like it.
 
Re: Before and after.

Now THIS I likey:tup: Looks good and it would make a great desktop wallpaper witht he extra space at the bottom for icons. BTW...What are you going to do witht he vette rims? I could use them att he track for drag radials on my SoGT. Wanna sell them? I'll take dibs.

DSC02352_800x600.jpg
 
Top