Black Clunker Ty?

raman117

Member
Re: Black Clunker Ty?

Hey guys... took a long time to get approved to join the board...

I was the one who took the pics. Posted it up on an F-body board. Eventually found this. REally sad this thing was a C4C, had to run and drive then the engine destroyed.


Its was a C4C, at least according to the grease pen writing, on the side windows. Pretty Identical to dozens of other cars out there.

As you can see pretty well stripped. The paint is deceiving, its just dirty with white/sandy junkyard mud, its not "that" bad. I am willing to bet it went to the yard in decent shape, the passenger side ground effects are trashed, with looks of where the forklift carried it across the yard.

Dash is gone, seats are gone, block is there, but heads/turbo/exhaust manifolds are gone.

Is the block worth anything even though its been killed?
Front spindles worth anything? Or are they the same as 4x4 s10/blazers?

Anything else worth anything to the syty guys? I'd be willing to pull some parts, and sell them for not much over what I pay, I have a price sheet. Not trying to make it a money venture just a car guy trying to help get some parts out. Hell half the reason I was at the yard was to just walk and browse. :) Its at a U-pull-it place.


I'm a car guy, owned a 92 Jimmy for awhile, and currently going to school to become and Aircraft technician. On winter break and a little bored, but going to be out of the town the next week or so.

Shame to see a truck see an end like this. I could understand if it were wrecked or something but intentionally trashed, even in bad condition I think it was worth more then $4500 as long as it met C4C standards.


BTW VIN...
]

What's with the on-topic response?
 

MustangEater82

New member
Re: Black Clunker Ty?

Well I wanted to post it like a week ago... So made me a little behind the times.


If you woudl like you guys can continue off topic :)
 
Top