Center console cover

Gatman

Donating Member
My console cover is broken off its plastic hinge and the vinyl is starting to "peel" off the outer edges, looking like crap. Does anyone know where I can get a new replacement cover for mine? Thx
 

NM_TY_Guy

Donating Member
Re: Center console cover

Been searching the forums looking to see if any one has found a way to repair the hinge or if parts are available new or used any other vehicles we can find them in?

Also I hate the cup holders any one have any ideas on how to get them to hold a decent size cup and not spill my carpet is going to get trashed if I dont find a solution I know Dont drink and drive I know someone was going to say it!
 

atkonkler

Is this your bush?
Re: Center console cover

I got cup holders that slip into the between the window and the door panel...get them at any parts store 5 for like 5 bucks....if you've ever done a boost launch ....the center cup holders serve no purpose....:tup:
 

NM_TY_Guy

Donating Member
Re: Center console cover

Thanks atkonkler I have seen those but I am thinking something added to the stock cup holder to make it deeper and hold a bigger cup maybe someone with some fiberglass or carbon fiber skills has made something? The center cup holders are pretty useless as they are fer shure!
 
Top