Chat......yeah, we got one now....

Captain Morgan

Moderated User
So after installing yet another problem filled VB hack, we have out very own chatroom :tup:

Its got a few quirks, like its not "real time", but instead relies on itself to refresh the page like every 5 seconds. Theres already been a few comments about the "clicks" :rotf:

But its integrated into the whole forum which is nice, we can use the forum smilies and set permissions on certain things, ect ect which is nice.

Anyway, its better than nothing so until something better comes a long, USE IT! :tup:

EDIT: oh yeah, before I forget, look up :lol:
 

RS25.com

New member
Re: Chat......yeah, we got one now....

If you ever get tired of the refresh, you may want to look into FlashChat. It costs $5 (seriously!) and integrates with vBulletin. You can customize it like crazy, too. I'm running it over on one of my sites www.theSTi.com if you want to check it out.

It took me a while to figure out everything I wanted to do, but it has tons of options to control everything, like the background images, colors, smilies, etc.
 

Captain Morgan

Moderated User
Re: Chat......yeah, we got one now....

Ive been on FlashChat, I like it a lot, infact already tried installing it here........couldnt get it to work, so I gave up.
 
Top