CL - ty clone $4500

sychris

Member
Re: CL - ty clone $4500

door handle cladding is that only for typhoons ? i like the color where is treasure coast ?
 

scottyblazinlow

Red tyclone
Re: CL - ty clone $4500

just talked to the owner its a 89 jimmy body, all 92 ty drive train with 105k on it and was sitting to two years. Going to send more pics monday
 

Jimmy

Banned
Re: CL - ty clone $4500

just talked to the owner its a 89 jimmy body, all 92 ty drive train with 105k on it and was sitting to two years. Going to send more pics monday

Get the VIN. Forest Green wasn't available until 1992.

This is prolly a stolen truck revinned.

Compnine fired up and ready :)
 

Jimmy

Banned
Re: CL - ty clone $4500

if its a 89 body they swapped the core support and what jimmy said above

If I had an 89 Jimmy I'd definately paint the firewall green and add all that Typhoon only stuff I see under the hood.

Some FL ****er needs to get the engine VIN.
 

warmpancakes

New member
Re: CL - ty clone $4500

If I had an 89 Jimmy I'd definately paint the firewall green and add all that Typhoon only stuff I see under the hood.

Some FL ****er needs to get the engine VIN.


or frame or trans numbers, Just a picture of the VIN plate will work too
 
Top