gstacky
Member
I bought a 92 Typhoon for part out. Here are some pieces I have off the truck and ready to sell. There will be more as I get time to remove parts from the truck and post them. Please don't clutter up this thread asking for parts not listed. You can PM me if you'd like to ask for other parts, and as long as you aren't in a rush, I'll do my best to help out anyone I can. Remember, these parts are located in Canada. I don't know what shipping will be like going into the U.S., but I'll do my best to keep costs down.
Prices listed do not include shipping or paypal fees.
Right Side Ty Quarter (ahead of rear wheel), needs some repair to the lower mounting holes. $100
Left Side Ty Quarter, again needs some repair to the lower mounting holes. $100
White Right Ty Quarter, in very good shape. $125 SOLD
Left Ty Rocker, missing front piece that connects to LF fender cladding. Not sure what it's worth, maybe someone has one broken back further and can fuse the two together. SOLD
More to come as I get things apart.
A couple of more pieces:
Rear bumper cover, in very good condition. Has a couple of slight marks in the passenger side, shown in the pictures. $250.00
Right rear eyebrow. Good condition, one broken tab but I have it. $75 SOLD
Left door cladding, in great shape other than a little bit of wear around the holes on the bottom. $75
Right door cladding, also in great shape with a little wear on the mounting holes. $75
Front bumper cover, in very good shape, has never had license plate holes drilled. $350
Prices listed do not include shipping or paypal fees.
Right Side Ty Quarter (ahead of rear wheel), needs some repair to the lower mounting holes. $100
Left Side Ty Quarter, again needs some repair to the lower mounting holes. $100
White Right Ty Quarter, in very good shape. $125 SOLD
Left Ty Rocker, missing front piece that connects to LF fender cladding. Not sure what it's worth, maybe someone has one broken back further and can fuse the two together. SOLD
More to come as I get things apart.
A couple of more pieces:
Rear bumper cover, in very good condition. Has a couple of slight marks in the passenger side, shown in the pictures. $250.00
Right rear eyebrow. Good condition, one broken tab but I have it. $75 SOLD
Left door cladding, in great shape other than a little bit of wear around the holes on the bottom. $75
Right door cladding, also in great shape with a little wear on the mounting holes. $75
Front bumper cover, in very good shape, has never had license plate holes drilled. $350
Last edited: