CO Outlaw/ SyTy BBQ

V8 Sonoma GT

Mile High SyTy
So I talked with John, he is doing the second race. We should come support him. With our trucks and BBQ.
Colorado Street Outlaws E-2 is Sat. November 2nd at High Plains.. Registration is 10:30-11:30 racing begins around Noon.. Taking the list from 10 to 20 cars, that way we have back ups for traveling, scheduling and future events. Call out's from the LIST will be ran during rounds for the 10 thru 20 positions.. Only taking 20 cars for these 10 positions.. !! If you're on the LIST maximum number of "position call outs" you'll have to face is 3. Meaning nobody can fall more then 3 positions per event and nobody can gain more then 3 positions per event. See you Nov 2nd!!

Basically, its $5 a head to get in. You can drive you own vehicle into "the pits" and park wherever. We will block off a big area around Bully's Pit area for all our trucks. BBQ, and chill, and go watch John kill the competition. Beer is allowed on premisis, buts its BYOB.


So far this is what I have come up with:

1. Bully: Sy
2. V8 Sonoma GT: Ty
3. 92Boosted303: Ty
4. bannedmachine: Possibly Ty
5. Berzerker: Ty???
6. AuSyTyIn: TBSS-maybe (2)
7. cheatham2492: Ty- maybe
8. gmc syclone-maybe
9. Overkill (4)
10 Jay
11. Crispy
12 ChadSy

So who wants to come out and support John, and watch some good racing and do a little grillin? & bring their trucks..?
 
Last edited:

mikew

New member
Re: CO Outlaw/ SyTy BBQ

Id be down if it were a Sunday, but Saturday I have to be at the store.
 

TYTILIDIE

METH HEAD
Re: CO Outlaw/ SyTy BBQ

aw come on mike. u got a TBSS.

Berzerker you bringing a ty?

I dont find there to be much exciting about the TBSS. For one, it isnt even as fast as my wifes old Ty, maybe from a roll from 80 but other than that its kind of boring IMO. It is nice though but we do have plenty of issues with it. To me it just doesn't get separated from anything else out there in a major way, theres no talent I guess. I suppose you could say, it just doesn't count in my eyes.
 

V8 Sonoma GT

Mile High SyTy
Re: CO Outlaw/ SyTy BBQ

but thats beside the point, making a syty bbq out of it. the only one racing is bully. SO BE THERE! shit if we dont get my trans done ill be driving the integra like the last 2 times for this event
 

cheatham2492

New member
Re: CO Outlaw/ SyTy BBQ

F I wanna go and Compete!!! However my job is getting in the way.......
Not sure if I can get replaced..
But this cold air and some VHT and some people will be looking at my bumper!!
Cheatie
Im a maybe aswell.....
 

BULLY Syclone

Höhe Fragen!
Re: CO Outlaw/ SyTy BBQ

F I wanna go and Compete!!! However my job is getting in the way.......
Not sure if I can get replaced..
But this cold air and some VHT and some people will be looking at my bumper!!
Cheatie
Im a maybe aswell.....

Would be Sweet to have 2 SYs on the list. Call in dead to work ;)
 

Ry368

one mile = 5280 feet
Re: CO Outlaw/ SyTy BBQ

Darnit....looks like I'll be stuck in Breckenridge for two days that weekend. Goodluck to all and any syty's who go!
 
Top