event idea!

Jimmy

Banned
My ideas:

Wrench throwing

Find the hidden socket dropped under the hood

Why won't my truck start?

Money toss
 

TYPHOOL7

Post Hawk
Jimmy said:
My ideas:

Find the hidden socket dropped under the hood

Why won't my truck start?

Money toss
I very much like these ideas...
WE ALL KNOW THE SOCKET IS ON THE LOWER CONTROL ARM.
 

Captain Morgan

Moderated User
TYPHOOL7 said:
I very much like these ideas...
WE ALL KNOW THE SOCKET IS ON THE LOWER CONTROL ARM.

nope nope, more than once I have lost things down below the grill and they get pinched between the bumper support and heat exchanger. :lol:
 

Sy769

Donating Member
In the frame.


Or a wrench dropped above the turbo does the downpipe slide all the way back under the body and ends up on top of the frame.


Odds are there will be someone carrying a 700 home in pieces but I dunno about carrying one around the parking lot.
 

TYPHOOL7

Post Hawk
Sy769 said:
In the frame.


Or a wrench dropped above the turbo does the downpipe slide all the way back under the body and ends up on top of the frame.


Odds are there will be someone carrying a 700 home in pieces but I dunno about carrying one around the parking lot.
YES!
 

Makaveli

New member
Jimmy said:
My ideas:

Wrench throwing

Find the hidden socket dropped under the hood

Why won't my truck start?

Money toss

Those are awesome!


How about creative swearing...??

I said some shit this weekend while working on my truck that I couldn't repeat if I tried. Combinations of words/swear words, gibberish, incoherent mumblings... :p
 
Top