Finally a member for a reason.

Hi everybody. Ive been looking for a sy/ty in my price range for awhile. Last weekend I drove down to Wichita, KS from Minnesota to pick up James's "kansas twister" Sy. He was a really helpful guy. I would definately do business with him again. We put the Sy on a dolly and filled up the back of the tow truck with parts. It was about a 12 hour trip back home. Everything went well going home except for hauling butt through the heavy downpours because I had to make it home to return the dolly in time. The truck looks great sitting in the driveway and I cant wait to start pulling the engine to see what was wrong with the engine. Thanks again James. :tup:
 

Baythan

SY2TY2SY2TY
Re: Finally a member for a reason.

Congrats! Nothin' quite like those first few days with a new truck. It will be love/hate in the future, so enjoy the "honeymoon"! :tup:

Now...about that avatar... :squint: ...picture of truck would be great! ;)
 

NecroWolf

lost marbles member
Re: Finally a member for a reason.

oCancerPatiento said:
I cant wait to start pulling the engine to see what was wrong with the engine.

how often do you see this phrase in relation to a sy or ty? best of luck and gratz on the purchase
 
Top