front fender cladding removal?

Kybol

New member
How do I get the one bolt on the front of the piece off? Does the bumper have to come off first? I wanna fix a small crack, but cant get it off to do it.
 

NecroWolf

lost marbles member
Re: front fender cladding removal?

i just did this, i pulled the grille to get to it. to remove the grille just remove a few t-10 torx screws. then you can get a wrench on that bolt
 

kentuc

Member
Re: front fender cladding removal?

Or remove the parking lamps...then use a flex extension or socket...
 

DOMN8R

NASTE Member
Re: front fender cladding removal?

pull the grill, but be careful when removing it. turn it carefully to prevent scratching it up against the back of the front bumper. you will likely have to unhook the parking bulbs in order to get it out far enough. the rearmost bolt is a pain also. there is an access hole that you need to reach through with an extension to get to it.
 

Kybol

New member
Re: front fender cladding removal?

Thanks for the help guys, I took the grille off and it worked nicely.
 
Top