HAHAHAHA

typhoon1588

New member
About an hour ago I went down to our on-floor spray booth to prime my guitar for ChromaLusion paint. While I was gone someone from my floor (one of the 5 or so car nuts I am assuming) drew this in MS paint and left it on my monitor. Not bad for a non-syty owner :p

turbo.gif
 

Captain Morgan

Moderated User
1FSTSIX said:
Hey Morgan,
is your truck fixed yet?

i will "hopefully" have it back next week. then i gotta have the tranny checked out, the old alarm removed, a new one installed and then i gotta start rebuilding my stereo :(
 

TheObiJuan

Active member
hey NJTy180 you ass, it was a joke, ever hear one? changes were made for those like you who can not easily see one.
 

Captain Morgan

Moderated User
TheObiJuan said:
hey NJTy180 you ass, it was a joke, ever hear one? changes were made for those like you who can not easily see one.

ummm, gee, i think ur the one who cant take a joke, as I too was just messing around, but since you chose to insult me, go fuck yourself. have a nice day.
 

Captain Morgan

Moderated User
TheObiJuan said:
sorry, guess that i am one of those that cant see the them huh, oh well, no hard feelings?

ok, its cool, i got about 5 cornonas in me anyway, so by tonight i wont remember it also....
 

typhoon1588

New member
I might use this in future posts...

"Ok guys, just got a KB Billet External TSHHH and a 3" Hot & Rusty, anyone wanna help me hook it up?"
 

sytyfreak

New member
typhoon1588 said:
1FSTSIX said:
I'm the dumb ass that put my hand where is says "DO NOT TOUCH"

man, that really hurt.

do you still have fingers?!?!?!?! those blades spin at, what, like 150,000 rpm?!?

I guess he wouldn't be writting if so :eek: :roll: ... I think he ment it was HOT :wink:
 

TDog

New member
whoa whoa whoa... the important thing here is.... you can chromalusion a guitar?? how much to do mine? :D
 

typhoon1588

New member
yes i can chromalsuion a guitar...i may not work at the auto body any more but my boy lou can still order the paint for me...this is kinda one of those "only for me" things, too, especially considering how long it took to strip the clear and paint...sorry

and just fyi the color is "blue steel", ill take pics when i finish.
 

MR_MNZTR_SY

New member
yes, lets see pics. what kind of guitar? i have one of those jackson guitars thats like a flying v but with one side smaller than the other. that one would look badass in chromalusion.......
 

typhoon1588

New member
its just a good ole fender strat. i felt that my bc rich warlock and danelectro u2 were too "trendy" to receive such elite paint. the fender is one of those guitars i will keep forever, the other 2 i could care less about...
 

Timbo

SyTy Stalker
The "Mystic Dream" finish on The Ernie Ball Music Man John Petrucci signature guitar is color-shifting. It shifts from green to purple. I also saw a Gibson Les Paul at a local music store that shifts from light blue to an aqua color.
 
Top