Re: Hydroboost pedal effort
L lt1sy Doghouse Member Aug 13, 2013 #82 Re: Hydroboost pedal effort cool video on hiw its cut cant wait to get mine, I figured I needed something to correctly install my HB
Re: Hydroboost pedal effort cool video on hiw its cut cant wait to get mine, I figured I needed something to correctly install my HB
blacktyaffair Donating Member Aug 13, 2013 #83 Re: Hydroboost pedal effort mattw said: All plates have been shipped.. Shipping was more than I expected so going forward it will be $9 per plate for shipping.. Click to expand... Sent $8 more. :tup:
Re: Hydroboost pedal effort mattw said: All plates have been shipped.. Shipping was more than I expected so going forward it will be $9 per plate for shipping.. Click to expand... Sent $8 more. :tup:
BoostedSUV Active member Aug 14, 2013 #84 Re: Hydroboost pedal effort Anybody get this installed and see an improvement in holding boost on the brakes? That's really what I'm looking for. Truck stops great just won't hold boost on the line
Re: Hydroboost pedal effort Anybody get this installed and see an improvement in holding boost on the brakes? That's really what I'm looking for. Truck stops great just won't hold boost on the line