In - car laptop Engine Tuning Equipment / software

J Dogg

New member
hey-
I was just wondering how those programs work ( they supposedly let you tune your car w / out opening the hood ) and how much they cost, and how hard it is to hook them up .... just seeing if anyone knows anything, as I am clueless...
 

SYO237

SyTy Registry
Re: In - car laptop Engine Tuning Equipment / software

You'll get more responses in this forum...

and may I suggest doing a search on:


Diacom
Datamaster
FAST

These are all laptop programs ran from the inside of the truck via a cable. These 3 programs are heavily discussed on this forum. You'll find alot of your answers in the searching
 

MAITAI1993

DON'T MAKE ME SLAP YOU.
Re: In - car laptop Engine Tuning Equipment / software

Adam And I fabracate in car lap top stands that hold your lap top safe and tight..
 
Top