New billet engine torque straps..

RydinLowSince2000

13.84 @ 98 mph
Re: New billet engine torque straps..

you should have yours by friday!!!:D

Still got a few left for those interested!

I can't wait, I've been @ that mail box every day. I broke that side motor mount a few months back and cut my hose and pulled out the brake booster vacum hose & I've had to drive like a grandpa recently cause my ratchet strap broke. Who needs a motor mount when you have one of these straps.
 

SYCLONE#1531

'MOFOFAST
Re: New billet engine torque straps..

I'll have 10 more torque straps ready to ship by jan 5th! $75 shipped in us and Canada! Others slightly more! And yes, I will ship anywhere!!!

PayPal: jasonlowellwest@yahoo.com

image_zpsf8581c63.jpg
 
Last edited:

Sy#1313

When all else fails, Forc
Re: New billet engine torque straps..

Jason,
I sent the money for the torque strap on the 5th, and despite 3-4 emails, have heard nothing from you and received no strap. What gives? I have confirmation from Paypal that you received payment. Please expedite this strap to me asap.
Miah Palmer
Sy# 1313
 

SYCLONE#1531

'MOFOFAST
Re: New billet engine torque straps..

Gotta remember to change your Paypal shipping address!! If you don't live there, it would be smart to change your Paypal address to the one u reside! I can only send to the address listed! Sorry... Anyway, glad you finally got it!😜
 
Top