New member from Pittsburgh

Mil2272

Mil2272
Hello everyone! Very excited to finally be on the syty.net forum. My name is John Miller and I'm addicted to awd and boost! My current DD is typhoon #0597. I also own typhoon # 1185 and syclone #0319. I really look forward to getting any good mechanical tips or info from members. Any past history or owners of any of my vehicles would be great. Hopefully later in the week I can post some pictures, but until then keep on boosting.
 

Captain Morgan

Moderated User
Re: New member from Pittsburgh

what year is #0597? if its a 93 I think that was Justin W's old truck. If its a 92 I know its a White/White but I dont know who owned it.
 

Mil2272

Mil2272
Re: New member from Pittsburgh

Captain, it is a 93 I picked it up last year about 45 minutes upnthenroad from me (homer city, pa).
 

MikeRenz

not stock
Re: New member from Pittsburgh

there was a girl with a white white from Pittsburgh who went to Penn State that I convinced to give me a ride in her ty (first ty I ever rode in actually)...said her dad had a couple syty's. Any relation by chance?
 

Mil2272

Mil2272
Re: New member from Pittsburgh

Mike sadly no relation. At 2500 avalanche I'm located in murrysville. We should meet up and boost some time. Any other Pittsburgh members?
 

2500avalanche

Well-known member
Re: New member from Pittsburgh

Mike sadly no relation. At 2500 avalanche I'm located in murrysville. We should meet up and boost some time. Any other Pittsburgh members?

Great! I am from Mt. Lebanon. Aeroking is from around here (Beaver), a few from West Mifflin and Gnocide is from Irwin area.
 

blue83z

Donating Member
Re: New member from Pittsburgh

There is another guy not on the board, lives right near you.....bought a bunch of stuff from me last week. Bought a Syclone from SC I believe.
 

Gnocide

turbo game burt reynolds
Re: New member from Pittsburgh

whale - cum John #2
we probably should meet up since you have 3- you could probably help me understand shit on mime!

seriously between the truck and Buick's and other turbo car and cliques we should have a fun time.
 

Mil2272

Mil2272
Re: New member from Pittsburgh

Gnocide- if you ever need any work let me know. I have a full machine shop and do inspection and emissions. Be more than happy to work in your Ty
 

Gnocide

turbo game burt reynolds
Re: New member from Pittsburgh

Gnocide- if you ever need any work let me know. I have a full machine shop and do inspection and emissions. Be more than happy to work in your Ty

well hell now.
its always good to help out a fellow sytyer.

i always need work done though mostly electrical, but pm me your shop or number or both and im sure we get together.
 

gary sy

New member
Re: New member from Pittsburgh

hey John great to hear you joined and was cool meeting you and your girl at Matts house .we may be doing a meet next year at our house and hope to see ya at
homecoming :tup: Gary&Noelle
 
Top