New Sticker!!!

phoonTy

Truckless. For now.
turbo_warning_400.gif


you can buy it from my CafePress store Here!

it's the best i could do with cafepress. i apologize that it's $3.50, but they raised the base price on me, although, it's a good sized sticker. it measures 5"x3" and it would be easy to trim off the edges to have a better looking sticker.
 

Spinall4

New member
I just bought 2 of them exactly like that off ebay. I paid 15 $ for them shipped, so 3.50$ isn't bad. I figured it was time to actualy buy the sticker, beacuse I've been driving around with a copy I just printed off the net on my passenger side sun shade for like 6 months.
 

tbauer03

TRBOBOX
I ordered one but i know stephanine already knows that the acceleration hurts. She really screams when the seatbelt will lock up and squeeze her on a hard launch.
 
Top