one ugly ty from hungary

Matt

Active member
Re: one ugly ty from hungary

I don't mind the outside but the interior kills it :haha:
 
Re: one ugly ty from hungary

yeah the cladding looks good not so much the back but the front looks sick and for the inside all i can say is what wast and its all sony explode the cheap stuff wtf
 

Phil O' Dendron

New member
Re: one ugly ty from hungary

always wondered why someone puts those screens and dvd players in a car.
must be a boring car if you need more entertainment than music ;)

now i know it could be useful to have an in-car pc and datamaster always running,
but i'm sure in this typhoon there are only dvd players feeding the displays...
 

Ruddell

Member
Re: one ugly ty from hungary

Although it may be a ugly theme for a Typhoon, I still enjoyed looking at it. That would of taken a extreme amount of work and they did a really good job.:2cents: I dont like the centre consol without the stock insert peice.
 

Jimmy

Banned
Re: one ugly ty from hungary

http://www.syty.net/forums/showthread.php?t=53570


gheyty2.jpg

gheyty4.jpg

gheyty3.jpg

gheyty.jpg

gheyty5.jpg

gheyty1.jpg
 

hatrik8

Donating Member
Re: one ugly ty from hungary

Looks like crap on the inside. I wonder how they modified the cladding or if they made new cladding.
 

Syclone Rob

Its all ABOOT the SYTY eh
Re: one ugly ty from hungary

IMO it looks like shit on the outside and the inside...:barf: to each their own i guess....
 

13Pelle

Active member
Re: one ugly ty from hungary

I like parts of it and other parts...not so much. At least it is a truck that is loved and saved .better then the alternative. :2cents:
 

bezerk

New member
Re: one ugly ty from hungary

if th job was done propper. it won't be that hard to deinstall bad and ugly stuff.
 
Top