PAS glovebox 3D Emblem

tydye

Banned
Guys I just wanna see how much interest there is with this before I make them,

Was thinking about making 20 give or take a few
Wanna see what colors would be preferred all black but will make 5 white on black 5 silver on black 5 gold on black and 5 red on black

These will be emblems same size as yur glove box emblems 3D emblem not a decal (will have PAS logo instead) it will look and feel the same, would this be something people would like to have?
After that I will do syclone and typhoon ones,

$10 shipped. No commitment right now just looking for interests, if enough responses I will do them.
 

MikeRenz

not stock
Re: PAS glovebox 3D Emblem

curious to see a sample...are you going to make 1 to show us what it'd look like?
 

tydye

Banned
Re: PAS glovebox 3D Emblem

:myclone:
originals were metal covered with silicone

They will not be metal, they will be vinyl but will have the same texture and look on top,just black background with the pas logo pretty simple problem is I cannot just make one because the material used cannot be resealed, but the first batch will be cheaper then if I do any more, its a tedious process, was even thinking maybe build number emblems as well.
 

tydye

Banned
Re: PAS glovebox 3D Emblem

So basically if I get honest interests I will do the first batch and put yur name in list, I WILL NOT take money till I'm satisfied after they are done, sound fair?

Was thinking if we dedicate one person I'll send one for them to inspect and give opinions etc.
 

TNPhoon

1of28
Re: PAS glovebox 3D Emblem

Build number might be pretty cool...Either with the PAS logo or the Typhoon logo.
 

MikeRenz

not stock
Re: PAS glovebox 3D Emblem

Sounds like a excellent idea for those who have missing glovebox emblems but I just cant imagine prying off the original one to replace with a aftermarket nolvelty version:2cents:...

thus you get a junkyard door and remove the entire original door...so that it's preserved and reusable is you decide against said novelty version.
 

tydye

Banned
Re: PAS glovebox 3D Emblem

thus you get a junkyard door and remove the entire original door...so that it's preserved and reusable is you decide against said novelty version.

Also some may be scratched or beat or just aged not so clear but sure not for everyone. The pas version would look good anywhere else aswel
 

BigBadSmoosh

Picking fights on I-65 since 2013
Re: PAS glovebox 3D Emblem

I was expecting the Wrath of BigSmoosh. :lol:


why? no one has ever remade the glovebox door emblems.. even though it doesn't say gmc, the only other thing on my truck that says gmc is the horn button. I don't see anyone making those anytime soon.
 

tydye

Banned
Re: PAS glovebox 3D Emblem

why? no one has ever remade the glovebox door emblems.. even though it doesn't say gmc, the only other thing on my truck that says gmc is the horn button. I don't see anyone making those anytime soon.

Good idea. Horn button next
 
Top