radio deleters...enter

SYO237

SyTy Registry
id like to see some pics of people who have removed their radio in place of gauges, pods, knobs, screens, radars, etc that fits in the area of the radio.

considering moving some stuff around on my truck, and seeing how I dont listen to the radio over an open 3" DP, i might as well utilize the space in a better way.
 

Silly

Banned
Re: radio deleters...enter

CC3.jpg
 

phoonTy

Truckless. For now.
Re: radio deleters...enter

bezerk said:
u still hav that thing? and silly wassup with that panel?

It's all his technical wizardry needed to control his high tech... carb. :lol: :lol: :lol:

j/k silly :tup:
 

bezerk

New member
Re: radio deleters...enter

phoonTy said:
It's all his technical wizardry needed to control his high tech... carb. :lol: :lol: :lol:

j/k silly :tup:

hahahaha. he's one fawked up person ;)
 

Ry368

one mile = 5280 feet
Re: radio deleters...enter

I removed mine and just put a delete panel in place, BUT my cig lighter doesn't work now!

Anybody know wich wire I need to ground to make it work again!? :rant:
 

bezerk

New member
Re: radio deleters...enter

get a multi meter?? you prully pulled the the clamp from the cig lighter
 

mattw

Active member
Re: radio deleters...enter

Things are kinda messy in this pic as I'm swapping out ECM and wiring harness but here is the screen to my carputer.

From%20above%20center%20console.JPG
 

Windedv6

Ty n 10s
Re: radio deleters...enter

I put in the FAST FXI touch screen in mine. This pic is before I installed 5 rocker switches in the upper part of the radio bezel. In the glove box I installed the exhaust cutout controller, a serial connection an a couple of USB connections (for the FAST computer and the data logger.

IKXQG-Interior1PeteHC6-07.jpg


John
 

ViciousV6

400HP/550FTLB
Re: radio deleters...enter

Here's mine Now!!!!

024-1.jpg


021-1.jpg


The Tach is gone too. Just have a Shift light with built in tach and the interior looks so much closer to stock without all the gauges glowing on pillar.

Ralph
 

fivetodrive

CRISPY
Re: radio deleters...enter

mattw said:
Things are kinda messy in this pic as I'm swapping out ECM and wiring harness but here is the screen to my carputer.

Is that a 10.5 inch screen? I have a few but mine only dispaly 640x480...
 

Ry368

one mile = 5280 feet
Re: radio deleters...enter

Here's mine, but I'd like to move the three gauges up into my delete panel like vicious did...looks cleaner! :tup:
Sycloneinterior077.jpg
 

SYO237

SyTy Registry
Re: radio deleters...enter

Got some ideas...cool

Ive got a Greddy E-01 controller on the way.... might try to intergrate the PLX display and the alky knobs all in the same area without getting into a clusterf*ck of stuff.

I dont like gauges hanging, and I dont like stuff bolted to the dash, so doing that stuff is out for me.
 

fivetodrive

CRISPY
Re: radio deleters...enter

I liked the idea of pushing the monitor further into the dash. Mine was right on top and I will have to look into pushing it further in!
 

mattw

Active member
Re: radio deleters...enter

bezerk said:
how much do you all have in that carputer thing? looks atractive


Dunno.. I'd guess about a grand and a ton of time.


fivetodrive,

I recessed the screen to try to keep out as much sunlight as possible.


-Matt
 
Top