RPM Chip...Install?

408Typhoon

New member
I have the RPM flashchip and don't quite know how to install it. It is a piggyback style but which half of the stock chip rides onto the RPM one. Any pics on this. I need help guys?
 

408Typhoon

New member
Re: RPM Chip...Install?

turbodig said:
This isn't for the RPM chip specifically, but it should answer your question. The switch/key thing would be the only difference.

http://digware.lunarpages.com/digware/chipinstall.doc

Nice instructions. But still doesn't justify the install specifically. I'm trying to figure out what part of the stock chip rides the piggy back because the piggy is only big enough to hold half the pronges of the stock chip. And what if it is installed backwards, can I just swap it after a test drive.
 

turbodig

Active member
Re: RPM Chip...Install?

408Typhoon said:
Nice instructions. But still doesn't justify the install specifically. I'm trying to figure out what part of the stock chip rides the piggy back because the piggy is only big enough to hold half the pronges of the stock chip. And what if it is installed backwards, can I just swap it after a test drive.


??? The picture in the document shows it pretty well... it's the 6th picture down.

Maybe you aren't getting the pics in your download?

Need to convert this sucker to html, I guess...

Later,
 
Top