sad day

dalwine250

Donating Member
i just saw on facebook that Jeff Scott has put his ty up for sale . this is heart breaking news.i want everyone to call ,text , PM or facebook message him voicing disapproval .contact me if you need his phone number , this is total bullshit !
 

Jimmy

Banned
Re: sad day

i just saw on facebook that Jeff Scott has put his ty up for sale . this is heart breaking news.i want everyone to call ,text , PM or facebook message him voicing disapproval .contact me if you need his phone number , this is total bullshit !

Oh shit did he hook up with another succubus?
 

Baythan

SY2TY2SY2TY
Re: sad day

Doesn't he have like six of them? :cool:

Post up some details...I'm in the market and don't do Facebook much.
 

dalwine250

Donating Member
Re: sad day

92 ty, heavily modified, 4l80e, coilover, 4 link rear, ls1, twin turbo's.
$18,000 — Louisville, Kentucky
92, heavily modified, 4l80e, 58k mile ls1 sitting in it, twin turbos. Needs headers fabricated, ecm wired in. Much more than this invested, will only sell for the right price but I just don't have the time and energy I once did. Price can change depending on what is included.
Truck is very much rust free top to bottom.
Serious buyers we can talk, low ball offers and it will just stay in the garage.
 

DaveP

Active member
Re: sad day

If he thought he was broke trying to keep a twin turbo V8 Ty running, he ain't seen nothing like what an airplane is going to do to his finances.

The sad days were quite awhile ago when you and Jeff quit coming in here. Along with a bunch of the old Chat Crew. I miss you guys.
 

Quickstop [UK]

Combating adversyty.
Re: sad day

Neil Demo was going to host it. Maybe worth considering? Everyone is older and busier nowadays.

FWIW, Jeff's doing great and I am happy for him. But DaveP is right!

If it flies, floats or f***s, rent it! :)
 

craig jones

Formerly Scary Phoon
Re: sad day

Jeff doesn't have the heart to leave us. I pm'd him . From what I got out of our convo as long as truck wont sell he is still in the family . So don't anyone buy his darn typhoon. :)
 

neildemo

Administrator
Re: sad day

I don't know I have 2 others that said the same thing and this is Cheaper. :) so I shouldn't Buy it?
 
Top