Srt-10

Jimmy

Banned
I've seen yellow,red and silver SRT-10's running around my little town,and was itching to stomp one.I thought it was gonna happen today.I spotted the red one when I was on my way to work.I got him behind me at a light and showed him what a 10 psi launch looked like.I jumped over a lane to let him line up beside me at the next light ;)

At the last second the dude turned off into a muffler shop.I actually screamed :rant:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
:rotf:
 

joes sy

New member
Re: Srt-10

I raced 2 of them at the beach for the car cruise they were smiling and reving up light turned green they werent smiling at the next light..My girl was laughing at them when they ask what i had done to my s 10.
 

hamrhead

Donating Member
Re: Srt-10

I admit, off the line it's no competition for a Sy/Ty, but once ya get it rolling, especially past 60mph, they start to roll pretty good.:D
 

Ozrein

BC Syclone
Re: Srt-10

Ya I'm sure they're a right-regular biatch to launch or at least to get traction. But once rolling, you really cant compete against 500hp/tq. Still I'll take an AWD boosted launch anyday. :D
 
Top