Steel Flip Front End

Syborg Twin Turbo

Syborg Twin Turbo
just in case your bored at work today

http://www.sportmachines.com/gallery/93-1541

272_7256_IMG.jpg
 

Boosted

New member
I say this with all due respect as I have seem some incredible stuff out of your camp, but what possessed you to do this? Blown carbed, sticking throught the hood? Resale be damned, but what on Earth fueled this monster?
 

protosy

New member
uhh, i do not think this is marty's truck. he just happens to have tons of pictures of sy/tys in different states of modification, this being one of them.
 

Syborg Twin Turbo

Syborg Twin Turbo
Boosted said:
I say this with all due respect as I have seem some incredible stuff out of your camp, but what possessed you to do this? Blown carbed, sticking throught the hood? Resale be damned, but what on Earth fueled this monster?

actually - not my truck

However what fueled this truck
- 4 or 5 "v6" motors (all of them blew up)
- wanting something different (it's bitchen in person)
- sounds incredible
- looks incredible

we all can't do the same thing. if we did it would be boring and no one would want to go to the nat's. we go to see what other people are doing and have already done. i personally look forward to seeing new and different mods and hope to see many more outlandish truck.

btw - how many truck can you look at with a v6 and air/2/air intercooler. they all look the same
 

AlaskaTy

New member
marlborosyclone said:
btw - how many truck can you look at with a v6 and air/2/air intercooler. they all look the same
True. But they all look good :wink: I'm one for variety, I won't be straying too far from the typical build with my truck, but I like to see what's out there at the same time.
 

Boosted

New member
marlborosyclone said:
Boosted said:
I say this with all due respect as I have seem some incredible stuff out of your camp, but what possessed you to do this? Blown carbed, sticking throught the hood? Resale be damned, but what on Earth fueled this monster?

we all can't do the same thing. if we did it would be boring and no one would want to go to the nat's. we go to see what other people are doing and have already done. i personally look forward to seeing new and different mods and hope to see many more outlandish truck.

Good points. Good points. I think the roots blowers have their place. Just not sure is in a Ty, IMO. Its definately got the market covered in the :eek: :eek: :eek: department.
 

Syborg Twin Turbo

Syborg Twin Turbo
I'll try to call him over the weekend and see if he will tell me. If he does then i will post it.


I am sending him some cladding as we speak
 
Top