CA Sy 981 ebay

Baythan

SY2TY2SY2TY
Re: Sy 981 ebay

Might be tough to recover the $31k he paid for it. We'll see. Hope it goes that high.

Meanwhile, I spy a Cobra R in the reflection. :tup:
 
Re: Sy 981 ebay

This is the truck that had the door emblems in the wrong location a few months ago. I emailed the seller and he claimed that he and his uncle ordered it and picked it up at the factory as a "logo delete" truck and when then applied the stickers they were off a little. Turns out he wasn't original owner and couldn't explain the confusion. I caught him in several lies. Apparently he fixed the logo location.

Edit: Just saw the link to the previous discussion. My fault.
 

Z SKI

Donating Member
Re: Sy 981 ebay

Might be tough to recover the $31k he paid for it. We'll see. Hope it goes that high.

Meanwhile, I spy a Cobra R in the reflection. :tup:

He's selling the Cobra R too Steve... Its at like 32K as of now...
 

Baythan

SY2TY2SY2TY
Re: Sy 981 ebay

He's selling the Cobra R too Steve... Its at like 32K as of now...

lol...I'm not in the market...I just think they're cool. Got next to one in my GN at a stoplight many years ago and he wouldn't race me.
 
Top