Syclone Interior Parts

HighPerformanceTrucks

Lift & Shift Specialist
I have a near complete set of interior parts for sale in excellent shape. At this time I am looking to sell everything as a package.

Parts include:

Carpet
Rear cab wall carpet and upper felt trim piece
Rear speaker enclosures with functional delco speakers
Plastic pieces that fit behind shoulder seat belt mounting points.
Both visors w/ functioning lighted mirrors
Door sills
Front speakers
A pillars (drivers side is Lotek 2 pillar pod)
Kick panels
Arm rests
Syclone embroidered dash cover
Under dash panels
Door weather guards

$300.00 plus shipping
 

2500avalanche

Well-known member
Re: Syclone Interior Parts

Hey man,
I unfortunatly dont need all of the parts, just a few. Here they are.
If you want to get rid of them, let me know, I am VERY interested



Door sills
Plastic pieces that fit behind shoulder seat belt mounting points.
 

Syclone#892

Member
Re: Syclone Interior Parts

I also don't need all the pieces but if you are going to separate them later I would like dibs on
kick panels
underdash panels

Let me know if you end up selling separate:D
 
Top