SyTy Window Sticker

Hu Ryde

Donating Member
Nice size window sticker I made:

http://huryde.station180.com/gallery/view_photo.php?full=1&set_albumName=Jesse&id=aau

aau.sized.png



enjoy.
 

Hu Ryde

Donating Member
Does anyone know what the small text at the bottom is? On the pic I had it was to medded up to read. It's where the total is.
 

Merk

Donating Member
valiant effort.

I've been making exact copies for a while now. Dont know what type you are referring to, but for the time it takes you to figure it out...could have one to your door.

no need to re-invent the wheel here.
________
Glass pipe
 
Last edited:

Merk

Donating Member
apparently your copies are.

So, with that said I find it completely unnecessary to continue to invest the time and effort -- thanks for relieving me.

Good luck with that.
________
Body Science
 
Last edited:

Hu Ryde

Donating Member
Holy shit dude, you need to chill out. Good greif. I was doing something for myself here, can I not share with everyone what I have done? I look at the SyTy community the same way I look at Linux distributions, open source. I made an effort to sit down and copy a window sticker from an image of one I had scanned a while back.

Are you saying it's wrong for me to do this? You are about a joke man. All I was doing is offering a very large production to people. Now if in anyway you think I'm invading you your nuts.

First off I never even knew that you were selling them.

Second I am a digital artist's so I would never pay for computer services, why would I when I can do it myself.

I can't belive your being such an ass over something so small.

Merk said:
apparently your copies are.

So, with that said I find it completely unnecessary to continue to invest the time and effort -- thanks for relieving me.

Good luck with that.
 

Ian Turgeon

Cascading Inspiration
After a short conversation with jessie and merk, I've decided to add to my list of projects... again.


This is gonna be cool, but I'm going to need some help.

I need info from people who have their original sale's stickers.
I need a scan of a 92 and 93 ty's sheets.

I need any info pertaining to options that people have, and a pic/scan of their layout on the sticker if possible.

post em here, link em, pm me or email em...
 

SYO237

SyTy Registry
just a thought...


i could give a shit about window stickers...


what about the door jam stickers, tailgate sticker, headliner sticker, etc?
then again, i could get off my lazy ass too and put my schooling and graphic knowledge to use also..
 

Merk

Donating Member
Hu Ryde said:
Holy shit dude, you need to chill out. Good greif. I was doing something for myself here, can I not share with everyone what I have done? I look at the SyTy community the same way I look at Linux distributions, open source. I made an effort to sit down and copy a window sticker from an image of one I had scanned a while back.

Are you saying it's wrong for me to do this? You are about a joke man. All I was doing is offering a very large production to people. Now if in anyway you think I'm invading you your nuts.

First off I never even knew that you were selling them.

Second I am a digital artist's so I would never pay for computer services, why would I when I can do it myself.

I can't belive your being such an ass over something so small.

Merk said:
apparently your copies are.

So, with that said I find it completely unnecessary to continue to invest the time and effort -- thanks for relieving me.

Good luck with that.

No harm done. Not stepping on my toes. There are more things in life that are worth a good argument over, and this one....isnt even worth the thought.

I'm glad you figured out how to make these.

You are the one that blew shit out of proportion...I was mainly giving you the heads up that these were being produced already. Also giving you the go ahead to do them yourself if you chose.

And since there is NO point in competition on something so frivilous, enjoy the fruits.
________
Bong
 
Last edited:

Merk

Donating Member
SyTyArchives said:
After a short conversation with jessie and merk, I've decided to add to my list of projects... again.


This is gonna be cool, but I'm going to need some help.

I need info from people who have their original sale's stickers.
I need a scan of a 92 and 93 ty's sheets.

I need any info pertaining to options that people have, and a pic/scan of their layout on the sticker if possible.

post em here, link em, pm me or email em...

Ian,

There are different options for colors, and such. Syclones are easy...its when you get to the typhoons you will find some artsy math. I actually studied a few window stickers of each truck to figure everything out. You'll see. 92s have different prices from 93s too.

Merk
________
BMW 3 SERIES (E90)
 
Last edited:
Top