Test-n-Tune in BG

Syclone0565

CustomMulticades.com
I am going to be heading to Bowling Green, KY to Beach bend raceway and do a little testing and make sure everything's good here in the next few weeks or so. I plan on a Saturday test session. The gates open @ 5pm for test-n-tune nights. Anyone interested in a little pre-NATS testing/shakedown runs?

:D
 

wildphil

I Love My Ty's
Re: Test-n-Tune in BG

I would like to. But not for several weeks. My tune is not close enough for that yet.
 

Syclone0565

CustomMulticades.com
Re: Test-n-Tune in BG

I would like to. But not for several weeks. My tune is not close enough for that yet.

Thats why its called a tuning session. :tup:

I am working on 60' times and half track runs to start with. If you are doing your own tuning then bring it and lets tune on it some :)
 

wildphil

I Love My Ty's
Re: Test-n-Tune in BG

Ya I have been attempting to tune. So far it has been going pretty well. Still have a ways to go.
 

JSM

Active member
Re: Test-n-Tune in BG

Bring it on Phil, we can met before hand and I will be glad to help you get going.

I will make sure you don't hurt your truck. I am there as just support crew on this trip.
 

1madgumby

New member
Re: Test-n-Tune in BG

I might be at my moms in 3 weeks can go with ya then if you go in 3 weeks.let me know.. love to see the LS porweed truck run.
 

wildphil

I Love My Ty's
Re: Test-n-Tune in BG

I will take you up on that offer Jeff. I have the truck running good with 0 kr. But I just installed a Alky control system. And if could give me a little training on tuning for alky that would be great. Let me know when you can spent a couple of hours and I will drive it up there. Once I get a close enough tune with alky. Then I would love to go to BG, I have never taked the truck to any track before.

You say you will just be there for support this time. Is your truck not going to be ready to go?
 

Syclone0565

CustomMulticades.com
Re: Test-n-Tune in BG

what date are you all running? I can't make it down on the 6-7th. of june.

I am looking at 5-23 or maybe 5-30 right now. Depends on the weather. I am busy this coming weekend myself. I don't know. What sounds good to you :)
 

Six-is-Enough

Use to do a little Boost
Re: Test-n-Tune in BG

I am looking at 5-23 or maybe 5-30 right now. Depends on the weather. I am busy this coming weekend myself. I don't know. What sounds good to you :)

It won't be the 23rd. BG has there NHRA national open race that weekend. So your down to the 30th. I might make that one.:tup:
 

wildphil

I Love My Ty's
Re: Test-n-Tune in BG

I don't know if I can get the truck ready by the 30th. June would be better. But I can try.
 

JKsSyclone

Active member
Re: Test-n-Tune in BG

I may come up if nothing else just to hang out and be support. I need to check my schedule.
 

wildphil

I Love My Ty's
Re: Test-n-Tune in BG

Thanks for offering to help with the wrenching Joe. Soon I will be doing the front suspension and the brake upgrade. I may need a little help when I tackle that. I have my truck running well with the current tune. I just finished installing a Alky Control system and was wanting to get the truck tuned well enough with the alky. So I wont hurt my truck and would maybe even get a good run or two in.
 

JKsSyclone

Active member
Re: Test-n-Tune in BG

Sounds fun. I'll be glad to help. I need to do the A-arm bushings and ball joints in our Ty too.
 

tnsyty

Active member
Re: Test-n-Tune in BG

I just bought a new I/C pump that I was going to try to get put on today. I am not going up there without some help, lol. I am wanting dome datamaster runs. I guess i will try some test and tune here with the ole diacom and antique laptop..
 
Top