Truck thumbnails are up!

Captain Morgan

Moderated User
Ask and you shall receive.

Just got done sizing, updating, and loading 27 new thumbnails of everyones trucks. CLICK HERE to check them out.


Jimmy V, Mike S, Mike P, I am looking right now for the old posts where you wanted me to update your old pics, then your thumbs will be up as well.

Bill, Justin W, and a few others, I updated your pics to more recent, more clear, and much more shiney pics :)

Dennis and Ed K, I am going to sharpen your current pictures so they arent so fuzzy.

Sean, I finally put ur truck up YAH!! Its been on the server for I dont know how long, I just never realized I didnt have it linked.

Anyone else have a picture of their truck and/or a headshot they would like up there, e-mail them to me

Any comments can be forwared there as well, or simply posted here.

long live NASTE!
 

typhoon1588

New member
here's the pic of mine you can use:

*EDIT* whoa huge picture. sorry dude, i saw the pic in the other post, its already been taken care of, ur killin my dial up :)



also. here is tom mandrov's typhoon (93 #0100) from rochester (i'll spare the bandwidth on this one):

mandrovs_ty.sized.jpg
 

Captain Morgan

Moderated User
ok, its 2:43am, i just got done putting up all the 31 new thumbnails, redoing some of them, and finally checkin everything.......blahhhhhh.

Thanks for the pic of Toms truck mike, i will have to get to that tomorrow if I have the time. Nighty night guys, enjoy.
 

Captain Morgan

Moderated User
*UPDATE* 10/10/02 8:27pm

Don K - Updated to your sig pic as requested
Ed F - Found a pic for your truck
Ed K - Updated with a much better pic of your truck
Justin R - Found a pic for your truck as well
 
Top