Re: Turn-key L35 head package These still in the works? Just curious
atkonkler Is this your bush? May 1, 2012 #101 Re: Turn-key L35 head package These still in the works? Just curious
Treymen Donating Member May 2, 2012 #102 Re: Turn-key L35 head package I'm in for a set whenever they are ready. Any minor porting&polishing provided? I'd say $5-600 for a good set of prepped and ready heads is pretty fair. Add for p&p'ing
Re: Turn-key L35 head package I'm in for a set whenever they are ready. Any minor porting&polishing provided? I'd say $5-600 for a good set of prepped and ready heads is pretty fair. Add for p&p'ing
WyoSyclone Active member May 3, 2012 #103 Re: Turn-key L35 head package still waiting on my machinist :rant:
1933 TYPHOON New member May 3, 2012 #105 Re: Turn-key L35 head package I am looking for a set right now for my build.