Ultimate chip

SY2932

Administrator
Re: Ultimate chip

I stopped by the creator of the Ultimate chip's house last week to pick up a prototype scan gauge that he wanted me to try out. I asked him about the Ultimate chip and he still has no intention of ever making more so buying used continues to be the only game in town...
 

vinnieTy

TY # 1889
Re: Ultimate chip

I stopped by the creator of the Ultimate chip's house last week to pick up a prototype scan gauge that he wanted me to try out. I asked him about the Ultimate chip and he still has no intention of ever making more so buying used continues to be the only game in town...

But why? Becasue it wasnt good or had issues?? im told they are good chips for the stock truck i have and thats why im looking out for one but to be hionest for 400 dollars ill pass.
 

SY2932

Administrator
Re: Ultimate chip

But why? Becasue it wasnt good or had issues?? im told they are good chips for the stock truck i have and thats why im looking out for one but to be hionest for 400 dollars ill pass.

Component availability was cited as being primary issue. When I had my Ultimate chip, I ran my best time with it (see sig below). I used to assemble the Ultimate chips and would be willing to do it again if they ever became available. However, it won't be anytime in the foreseeable future :(.

IMG_0842.sized.jpg
 

vinnieTy

TY # 1889
Re: Ultimate chip

Component availability was cited as being primary issue. When I had my Ultimate chip, I ran my best time with it (see sig below). I used to assemble the Ultimate chips and would be willing to do it again if they ever became available. However, it won't be anytime in the foreseeable future :(.

IMG_0842.sized.jpg
Mike thanks for the info greatly appreciated!! One final question if i do purchase a ultimate chip but the seller doesnt have to much info on it, meaning what the truck had as of performance parts will it be easy to get the chip reprogrammed to my setup which is stock? Also a serious opinion what will be a resonable price to pay for one? I prefer a PM with your answer, HEHE thanks :tup:
 

epix

Typhoon
Re: Ultimate chip

in my opinion, you're better off spending the $ on wideband and a chip burner/ostrich and running code $59

from what i've seen the past few years the Ultimate chips sell all day long at $300+
 

bundie

New member
Re: Ultimate chip

Mike,

i have everything for ultimate exept the chip,

still posible to burn a chip for stock injectors en 3bar?
 

SY2932

Administrator
Re: Ultimate chip

I have received a few messages from members on here regarding this. To keep from responding to everyone individually, Todd Austinson told me that he has no way of supporting these chips anymore. So if you buy one and have problems, you are going to be on your own...
 

cloneman315

Active member
Re: Ultimate chip

since the bins are still around, why cant someone just remake them with moates switchers like i am running?I think I may have the bins someplace,and all the stuff to burn and copy.I have all phills bins which were just like the ultimate various programs etc,if there is enough interest I would put some packages together maybe when i get some time with the switchers etc
 

bdydrpds10

Yes I drive a Typhoon.
Re: Ultimate chip

since the bins are still around, why cant someone just remake them with moates switchers like i am running?I think I may have the bins someplace,and all the stuff to burn and copy.I have all phills bins which were just like the ultimate various programs etc,if there is enough interest I would put some packages together maybe when i get some time with the switchers etc


I'd be interested depending on price.
 

vinnieTy

TY # 1889
Re: Ultimate chip

I have received a few messages from members on here regarding this. To keep from responding to everyone individually, Todd Austinson told me that he has no way of supporting these chips anymore. So if you buy one and have problems, you are going to be on your own...

since the bins are still around, why cant someone just remake them with moates switchers like i am running?I think I may have the bins someplace,and all the stuff to burn and copy.I have all phills bins which were just like the ultimate various programs etc,if there is enough interest I would put some packages together maybe when i get some time with the switchers etc

I have seen the ultimate chip in a few trucks and they seem to work great without any issues. Now it can be that im wrong and just got to ride in two trucks that got lucky with the ultimate chip i just dont know. A seller did get back to me with a okay counter offer that i might take up but if im going to excounter all these issues then i will pass. I just want a step up from stock nothing more then that.

Epic i really appreciate all the help with the info. Im just not sure i guess right now what to do. I guess i will have a big discussion at the hooters meet and see what others can show me and say.

Thanks
 
Top