Where do these go?

ChevelleDude71

Lo Boost
I have these two connectors on the passenger side of the engine that I don't remember where they go. I had this thing apart over a year ago and I just can't remember. HELP!




Also I think this orange connector goes to the power feed off the alternator but I'm not sure, can anyone tell me for sure....

 
Last edited:

sy#2921

BAMF
Re: Where so these go?

Re: Where so these go?

The first pic is the temp sensor and boost selenoid from what I can tell.

Second pic the orange and the red leads all go to the back of the alternator
 

ChevelleDude71

Lo Boost
Re: Where so these go?

Re: Where so these go?

ah got it, I had the two coolant temperature sensor in each others places, making me scratch my head on the wiring. thanks for the quick reply. :tup:
 

SY2932

Administrator
Re: Where so these go?

Re: Where so these go?

MAITAI1993 said:
sy#2921
what is your avatar

Looks like a "donkey punch" to me. Every now and then the subject of members with questionable avatars comes up between the ADMINS and MODS and he has been mentioned before...
 

sy#2921

BAMF
Re: Where do these go?

Mike you were right. But I did not know it was so famous and being talked about. I figured it was alright since it was not showing anything too vulgar. I think the new one is more than acceptable
 

SY2932

Administrator
Re: Where do these go?

sy#2921 said:
Mike you were right. But I did not know it was so famous and being talked about. I figured it was alright since it was not showing anything too vulgar. I think the new one is more than acceptable

On behalf of the ADMINS and MODS thanks for you understanding
icon_smile.gif
! Some people forget that others check the board while at work and in a corporate setting with HR on the prowl, that can be a BIG problem. At least if a post if flagged as NWS, you know that if may have something that could cause trouble if the wrong person saw it. With avatars, there is no such warning. The only option that you have is if you know a member has a questionable avatar, you could block them so that you never see their posts while at work. The ADMINS remove avatars that could be a problem. The golden rule is if you have to ask if you avatar is OK, it's probably not...
 
Top