Makaveli said:I may make a trip to the junk-yard this wknd... Im assuming all mid 90's and up S-series trucks are zq8 equipped??
it works, but its not as tight a feel as the newer zq84C FED said:I believe Warmpancakes said an early model Z28 box would work as well.
4C FED said:Makaveli said:I may make a trip to the junk-yard this wknd... Im assuming all mid 90's and up S-series trucks are zq8 equipped??
Will a ZQ8 box off a new S10 work?
No. It needs to be equipped with the ZQ8 option package.
Makaveli said:4C FED said:Makaveli said:I may make a trip to the junk-yard this wknd... Im assuming all mid 90's and up S-series trucks are zq8 equipped??
Will a ZQ8 box off a new S10 work?
No. It needs to be equipped with the ZQ8 option package.
YES!eh8475 said:Makaveli said:4C FED said:Makaveli said:I may make a trip to the junk-yard this wknd... Im assuming all mid 90's and up S-series trucks are zq8 equipped??
Will a ZQ8 box off a new S10 work?
No. It needs to be equipped with the ZQ8 option package.
As long as it has the ZQ8 option package will any year truck do?
Syclone#892 said:Call up Michael Hood, I got one for $145 reman, just make sure to send him back a core.
If you see this Michael I am going to try and send the core out this weekend.