Maverick87
Member
I was out with my son today going down Cantrel Rd. when a Zo6 pulled up. I tried for about 3-4 miles to get him to play. Finaly he bit. 8) We were in trafic so had to wait for an open spot. Got one a we hit it from 40 he pulled about half a car then the boost came on and we caught him fast. By about 80 he was 1-1 1/2 behind. :lol: Then he let off and turned :roll:
About 45 minutes later we were on our way home doing 70 on I30. I look in my rearview and there is a black c5 vet comming up fast. I waited til he got beside us then sped up and matched his speed. When we got beside him he looked over and smiled that (what do you think you can do in that look). Anyway he sped up and I matched his speed I think it must have got under his skin. Because he gave that I am going to run off and hide from you look. By this time we caught upwith some trafic so I slowed down and got behind him bout 1 car length off his butt. He flashes his lights at the car in front of him . I told my son to hold on because when he gets clear he is going to hit it. Sure enough he did and so did I this was from 75 I had to let off to keep from rear ending him twice :lol: Well my trans wont shift to od at wot we turned 5200 in drive I lifted to about 75% throtle and stayed with him till about 120-125mph and he lifted with that puzzeled look on his face :lol: My son said that was the fastest he had ever been. All in all it was a fun day.
About 45 minutes later we were on our way home doing 70 on I30. I look in my rearview and there is a black c5 vet comming up fast. I waited til he got beside us then sped up and matched his speed. When we got beside him he looked over and smiled that (what do you think you can do in that look). Anyway he sped up and I matched his speed I think it must have got under his skin. Because he gave that I am going to run off and hide from you look. By this time we caught upwith some trafic so I slowed down and got behind him bout 1 car length off his butt. He flashes his lights at the car in front of him . I told my son to hold on because when he gets clear he is going to hit it. Sure enough he did and so did I this was from 75 I had to let off to keep from rear ending him twice :lol: Well my trans wont shift to od at wot we turned 5200 in drive I lifted to about 75% throtle and stayed with him till about 120-125mph and he lifted with that puzzeled look on his face :lol: My son said that was the fastest he had ever been. All in all it was a fun day.