Aspen Blue Ty rolecall

Jimmy

Banned
Know of an Aspen Blue 92 Ty? Post it up. Here are the ones I've heard of.Only seen 2 in person (Joe's and Todd's)


From Sportmachines/searching: Don't know how accurate this is.

1991 GMC Jimmy/Typhoon prototype Jason Leach
1992 Typhoon 0107 ?? Involved in a wreck '99 in GA
1992 Typhoon 0261 Joe Keller - Hendersonville TN
1992 Typhoon 0457
1992 Typhoon 0487 Doug STL (salvage title)
1992 Typhoon 0488 Todd Dearborn - Indianapolis IN
1992 Typhoon 0578 Aaron Klinger
1992 Typhoon 0610
1992 Typhoon 0633 Daron H.- TX USA
1992 Typhoon 0875 Ed Hutchins - Raleigh NC
1992 Typhoon 0964 oboym the wrecked one from NE
1992 Typhoon 0404 Ron Stowe - Arcadia CA


I have pics of 2 unknown VIN Aspens (Could be 1 or 2 different trucks,dunno),the 30 somethingK one Todd saw on the Power Tour,and one that was FS 6 years ago from Grand Blanc MI (could be one in the same?)

Jason Leach prototype.jpg

Joe 0261.jpg

Doug 0487.jpg

Todd 0488.jpg

Daron 0633.jpg

Ed Hutchins 0875.jpg

Ron Stowe 1404.jpg

Unknown 32k truck Hot Rod Power Tour.jpg

Unknown VIN Grande Blanc MI.jpg

unknown VIN 24k NE truck.jpg

Same as above,fixed :tup:
MVC_001S.JPG


What y'all got?
(Please don't post pics of known trucks,cause we already know them ;) )
 
Last edited:

JSM

Active member
Re: Aspen Blue Ty rolecall

I have ridden in Daron's and Todd's. I towed Joe's to that place where all the syty guys are idiots and back.

I also know of a WA guy that bought one new, and turned it in as a lemon and had to get a 93 royal as no more aspens. He still has the royal.
 

JKsSyclone

Active member
Re: Aspen Blue Ty rolecall

I think the one from Nebraska was totaled and is gone forever. :( I think it belonged to one of those two young guys from NE with the really clean Tys (I suck with names :lol: ) that have been at Nationals the last couple of years.
 

dgoodhue

BuSTeD 4.3
Re: Aspen Blue Ty rolecall

Way to go Jimmy, stalking all the Aspen Ty's :lol: Seriously I appreciate you detective work and I personally my Favorite Ty's are the Royal Blue and the Aspen Ty's. IMO the Aspen may very well be the rarest of the production colors.
 

JKsSyclone

Active member
Re: Aspen Blue Ty rolecall

dgoodhue said:
IMO the Aspen may very well be the rarest of the production colors.

I hope youre right. I would LOVE to know exact production #'s for all colors. Maybe we'll have that info someday. :dunno:

Maybe Jimmy will find his Aspen Ty someday...it would be really cool to have two of them in TN. :tup:
 

ProSyclone

ProSyclone
Re: Aspen Blue Ty rolecall

The first pic is in fact my 91 Prototype. I really do love this color Blue.

Jason
Prostreet Syclone
Prototype 91 Typhoon
93 Typhoon
01 Vette
 

MAITAI1993

DON'T MAKE ME SLAP YOU.
Re: Aspen Blue Ty rolecall

JS Manufacturing said:
I have ridden in Daron's and Todd's. I towed Joe's to that place where all the syty guys are idiots and back.

I also know of a WA guy that bought one new, and turned it in as a lemon and had to get a 93 royal as no more aspens. He still has the royal.
DENNIS?
 

kessler

New member
Re: Aspen Blue Ty rolecall

The Wrecked one thats here in Omaha Nebraska is back together and running Great. and looking Really good.
 

oboym

New member
Re: Aspen Blue Ty rolecall

same typhoon 0964 was wrecked years ago and never fixed tell 2006 when i got it.
 

Jimmy

Banned
Re: Aspen Blue Ty rolecall

oboym said:
same typhoon 0964 was wrecked years ago and never fixed tell 2006 when i got it.
I've met the kid that wrecked it.Glad to see it back together. :tup:
Thanks for the info and pics.
 
Top