"Assassin" Traction Device

denny

Active member
Re: "Assassin" Traction Device

Got them today, guess the shocks bolt on the side.

1341010550.jpg
 

Flyin Ryan

hated cuz he drives fords
Re: "Assassin" Traction Device

They look nice and are prob pretty light compared to my battlebars
 

Quickstop [UK]

Combating adversyty.
Re: "Assassin" Traction Device

They weigh 25lbs - I asked for a shipping quote because despite my truck being stuck in a garage, I think these would look great on it.

:rant:
 
Last edited:

denny

Active member
Re: "Assassin" Traction Device

I am installing, not too bad.
Got 5/8 shock mount bolts, acutally needed 1/2". I can't seem to find 1/2.

Everything thing are in place, I just have to mount the shocks and tighteen things up.

I will take better pics once I am done.

1341330239.jpg


1341330261.jpg
 

fivetodrive

CRISPY
Re: "Assassin" Traction Device

That ground clearance looks really low. But maybe that is just the angle of the picture, because it dosent look like it would make it over a speed bump...
 

denny

Active member
Re: "Assassin" Traction Device

You can move the front up , maybe a little more thatn 1".
photo-18.jpg



here are some pics, all installed.
photo-12.jpg

photo-13.jpg

photo-14.jpg

photo-16.jpg

photo-17.jpg

photo-19.jpg

photo-20.jpg


and final
photo-21.jpg
 

wildphil

I Love My Ty's
Re: "Assassin" Traction Device

Looks great! Not a lot of ground clearance. I am anxious to hear how well they work. I may have to get a set.
 

bryan

New member
Re: "Assassin" Traction Device

Looks great! How's that on speed bumps? I have a lot of speed bumps in my area.
 

denny

Active member
Re: "Assassin" Traction Device

Some one was asking, I had drilled out the shock bushing from 1/2 to 5/8. Was too impatient to wait for another set.


photo-25.jpg



FYI - the bar was touching getting on and off my driveway, I moved the bar up and had no issue since.
 

bezerk

New member
Re: "Assassin" Traction Device

geuss i will be keep running 11's that is way to low to be a cruiser.
 

bryan

New member
Re: "Assassin" Traction Device

Cali Highway Patrol used to use the too-low thing as PC to stop us to check things out, or harass us because we were driving while young. I still get PC stopped and I'm almost 60. Don't give them a reason for PC.

"No component or part of the vehicle can be lower than the lowest point of the wheel rim".

1341330261.jpg

The reason for this is because if you get a flat, that bar may be dragging on the street. May cause you to crash or lose control.
 

THEMADTYPH00N

Active member
Re: "Assassin" Traction Device

They are great and do work. But they really wherent made with a street car in mind. Kinda of a race car piece.
 
Top