Before and after.

hatrik8

Donating Member
Finally got to wash my truck for the first time. Took me over 4 hours and that was a very half ass job. What do you guys think? First pic is from previous owner. Just need to get tires for my new rims. It has a lot of flaws up close, but when it is clean it doesn't really matter because I'll just be blowin by everyone down the road. :rotf:


http://members.cox.net/hatrik99/left side.jpg
http://members.cox.net/hatrik99/DSC02178_800x600.jpg
http://members.cox.net/hatrik99/DSC02190_800x600.jpg
http://members.cox.net/hatrik99/DSC02192_800x600.jpg
 

blk00z28

Forced to by choice
Re: Before and after.

I wasnt a fan of those wheeels on vettes and I'm not one for them being on a syty. jmo.
 

hatrik8

Donating Member
Re: Before and after.

I know, I HATE those rims. I have new ones that will make the truck look 10x better.
 

hatrik8

Donating Member
Re: Before and after.

What do you want these ugly things for? How much are you thinking? I was gonna keep them and leave them for spares. I don't currently have inside storage for my truck, so in the winter i will let it sit on the crappy vette wheels. The vette wheels might be nice if they were painted gloss black. I've seen some similar pics of gloss black rims on a sy, it looks good.

I have Millie Miglia 17" rims, I'm just waiting on tires from my friend. I posted a pic before in a thread, but I think I removed the pic from my webspace. I'll be sure to post a pic when the new rims get on.
 

MikeRenz

not stock
Re: Before and after.

i always like a new project. I've had some ideas for that style rim for a while and always wanted to try to pick up a set cheaply.

How are the tires on them? They aren't worth more than like $200-250 to me. I could get you a set of rims to sit on over the winter if thats something you need.
 

hatrik8

Donating Member
Re: Before and after.

The tires aren't great, but I wanted to keep the tires, 2 are original firehawks. I don't think I'm willing to part with them. I will keep you in mind though. I was thinking of either having them painted or painting them myself when I get my new rims on. We will see....
 

hatrik8

Donating Member
Re: Before and after.

Actually, I think I had them right before, but then I had two new tires mounted and didn't pay attention when they rotated the rims. No big deal to me, they are still fugly.
 

SEL777

One of 101
Re: Before and after.

Take a close look at the second pic. The direction of the rims is different f 2 r. One rim on the wrong side of the truck?
 

hatrik8

Donating Member
Re: Before and after.

Somone already told me that above. I don't care either way, they are still ugly.
 

blk00z28

Forced to by choice
Re: Before and after.

hey, when you cant see the wheels it looks good :lol:

They probably would look alot better blacked out though. :dunno:
 

hatrik8

Donating Member
Re: Before and after.

Those rims look funny blacked out like that. I think I'm changing my mind about having them painted, but what other option do I have to make them less ugly?
 

MikeRenz

not stock
Re: Before and after.

still ugly....but different:
CheapWheels.jpg
 
Top